For those of you who hate Romo or Dak, what's your true motive in doing so?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
What kind of crybaby thread is this?

We have grown men in their feelings because some share a different opinion over a player than they do :facepalm:

I dont like Dak because I dont think he is good enough to lead my favorite team to a Championship. Check my post history. I rooted for and supported him up to when Zeke got hurt and his true colors showed.

The only thing that will change my opinion of him is for him to have an Eli or Flacco SB-run, otherwise you homers can keep becoming furious over my posts

Shoutout to @Risen Star @mattjames2010 @Super_Kazuya @khiladi for knowing/calling him a fraud from the start

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The discussion was that you believed Romo didn’t carry the team. 2014 wasn’t enough for you, so I added in more examples for you.

“You can’t add more evidence because I can’t refute!”

Try again. Pretending in a debate someone can’t add in RELEVANT examples is hilarious.

You have no argument here. Romo very much mirrors Rivers in this regard - great QBs stuck with management that put poor teams around them and wasted years. Luckily for Chargers, Rivers has longevity going for him.
I challenge you to find anywhere I said Romo didn't carry the team prior to your 2014 comment of him doing so.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you man. It's a common issue with him, and it annoys me that people try to deny it when the evidence is recorded for all to see.
You're grossly exaggerating.

uvaballa

Reaction score
What kind of crybaby thread is this?

We have grown men in their feelings because some share a different opinion over a player than they do :facepalm:

I dont like Dak because I dont think he is good enough to lead my favorite team to a Championship. Check my post history. I rooted for and supported him up to when Zeke got hurt and his true colors showed.

The only thing that will change my opinion of him is for him to have an Eli or Flacco SB-run, otherwise you homers can keep becoming furious over my posts

Shoutout to @Risen Star @mattjames2010 @Super_Kazuya @khiladi for knowing/calling him a fraud from the start

Don’t like getting into these stupid debates but can’t the other side same the same thing about Romo? They didn’t think he’d ever lead the team to a SB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Oh I agree, there's both extremes and I disagree with both.
Question, which one is more annoying?
Close race between the couple that say he will be better than any Cowboy QB in history vs the couple who think freaking Cooper Rush is better

sean10mm

Reaction score
Close race between the couple that say he will be better than any Cowboy QB in history vs the couple who think freaking Cooper Rush is better

I know, right?

If the Cowboys ever run an offensive scheme more current than the first Wayne's World movie we might see him at least put on a good show though.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Weeden was the lamest QB we have ever had, Cassell did try his hardest for us and took a fair beating for us,we were in good hands with Romo, we are in good hands with Dak so far., Dak's hands will be a lot safer with Zeke and Cooper as well.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
I don't think I could hate a Cowboys player, it seems an unusual motivation, although I have consistently expressed Weeden's lameness , I never hated him as a player, although I am sure he probably hates us by now.
I can understand how the LA Rams hated Dieter Brock in the day, he was a big bust in big games for them, we have never really had that kind of a guy, he was unique in being a bust.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Romo never got it done. No nfc championship appearances. Thats unacceptable and theres no excuses for the super bowl 13-3 roster losing to the Giants when we had #1 seed. Romo was an exciting qb to watch but he threw away alot of games. There are no excuses that he never got us to nfc championship game. Bad call, refs, ball didnt bounce our way, injuries, etc are what losers say when they dont win.

kskboys

Reaction score
Mostly, it's an easy answer. While there are a few exceptions, the majority of people who hate Romo or Dak do so because they don't watch football, and if the do, they only watch the Cowboys. I've seen so many observations of those two that is simply incorrect due to not understanding the game in general. Casual fans basically watch like 3 positions, QB, CB, WR, and RB. And they watch the QB by far the most. And then they compare our QB to highlight reels of other QB's.

Many of you have heard me say this before, but if you truly put it together, it's really quite simple to see.

Anyone who hates them as a person is sick and needs to seek help.

JBond

Reaction score
Doubt it. Comprehension problems?

Do you understand what a "once in a generational talent" means or are you just playing stupid?

Roy, I understand the NFL is a passing league and everything must be damn close to great around Dak for him to be successful. I would rather roll the dice on Trevor Lawrence or someone similar rather then spending a huge portion of our cap on Dak. I like him. I respect what he accomplished. Purchased his jerseys for me and my son his rookie year.

He is not great. He is OK. I want great. It is much easier to build a long running contender around a great QB. I want multiple championships.

kskboys

Reaction score
Roy, I understand the NFL is a passing league and everything must be damn close to great around Dak for him to be successful. I would rather roll the dice on Trevor Lawrence or someone similar rather then spending a huge portion of our cap on Dak. I like him. I respect what he accomplished. Purchased his jerseys for me and my son his rookie year.

He is not great. He is OK. I want great. It is much easier to build a long running contender around a great QB. I want multiple championships.
Lawrence is pretty much unreachable, and there is no one similar. I'd like to have him too.

Getting a "great" QB is almost impossible. You either have to suck mightily in the right year or get lucky.