For those who say Dak was not the same for the rest of the 2021 season after his calf injury

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ya good for him.

Amazing how a team win and the narrative changes.
He's an eagles troll disguising as a Cowboys fan simply here to hate on Dak and convince as many true fans to join him. He is destroying this forum of real fans from the inside out, and many are falling for his conniving ways.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
More than you.
Tell me then.

I asked you this on the other thread and you never responded.

What are Turnover Worthy Plays? You said the number in your post is wrong because "It was 16 turnovers: 10 INTs and 6 fumbles lost.". So, tell us, what are Turnover Worthy Plays? And while you're at it, if you think it's wrong why are you posing false information?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tell me then.

I asked you this on the other thread and you never responded.

What are Turnover Worthy Plays? You said the number in your post is wrong because "It was 16 turnovers: 10 INTs and 6 fumbles lost.". So, tell us, what are Turnover Worthy Plays? And while you're at it, if you think it's wrong why are you posing false information?
I didn't create this meme, but the rest of the information is correct, hence why I posted it. Too bad it destroys your eagles trolling Dak hating agenda.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You were wrong.

I told ya so.
I wasnt wrong about anything. The team lost. Just like the Packers lost (with a farrrrrrr better QB) according to you. But hey. Whatever you say. By the way. Tom Brady and Josh Allen really padded their playoff stats resumes yesterday according to your logic right?

JayFord

Reaction score
After that calf injury the Defense won most of the games the offense had its issues with the slumps but it wasnt as bad as people make it out to be it was just not as good as it was

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wasnt wrong about anything. The team lost. Just like the Packers lost (with a farrrrrrr better QB) according to you. But hey. Whatever you say. By the way. Tom Brady and Josh Allen really padded their playoff stats resumes yesterday according to your logic right?
BOOM!

:hammer:

He can't use his same agenda-driven warped analysis because it exposes him for what he is.

Redline360

Reaction score
Lets look at the entire season shall we if we want to play stat debaters...

Pressure(hurries, hits, sacked) 18th overall
Times pressured per drop back: 26th
Blitzed: 1st
sacked: tied for 20th
Seconds to throw the ball before pressure: 11th +....like 10+ quarterbacks in the 11th - 21st range with 2.4
Most penalized team in football....cowboys

Yes the OL play degraded as the season went on however no one watches every OL in football. No website matrix has the cowboys OL ranked outside of the top 10(pff 1st, most in the 5-7 range). Dak was the most blitzed quarterback in the league and the OL managed to place him tied for 20th in sacks and 18th overall in pressures, 26th in times pressured per dropback and was right in the middle of the pack for time to throw. THATS INCREDIBLE with the injuries we had. Just shows you how bad most quarterbacks have it.

Even with the OL getting older and regressing Dak still sits behind one of the top OL in football. Enough with this ****.

Williams was just a hot mess and the OL was terrible in the post season however that is no excuse. Mahomes and Burrow overcame damn near the same horrible OL play the first game.

penalties and drops need to be fixed asap

Dak is no Brady or Rodgers and never will be. The biggest issue is KM not establishing any type of run game and featuring zeke as the number one back. Dak plays his best football when we have a dominate run game

Last edited: