For those who think Philly will just lay down...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2526911 said:
Just a ??
Is Westbrook healthy??

I thought I heard he was kinda banged up last week.

I know he'll show up and be good ,but I was just wondering.:confused:

Yeah, last week against the Skins it seemed like he came out after every other play.

But he's always like that. Bad thing about him is he can only play 10 plays and two of them can be huge ones. :(

What I didn't even realize was that Shawn Andrews was out. Hopefully Ratliff can abuse his replacement. And Bradley has bad ribs. Not that he's great, but he is a starter. The more of these guys that miss, the better.

30yrheel

Reaction score
if we don't turn it over we win. but we all know this team, they'll do something stupid to let us down.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2526921 said:
Yeah, last week against the Skins it seemed like he came out after every other play.

But he's always like that. Bad thing about him is he can only play 10 plays and two of them can be huge ones. :(

What I didn't even realize was that Shawn Andrews was out. Hopefully Ratliff can abuse his replacement. And Bradley has bad ribs. Not that he's great, but he is a starter. The more of these guys that miss, the better.

I am not saying play dirty... but they should go for low tackles today. Sweep the legs hard and often.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2526911 said:
Just a ??
Is Westbrook healthy??

I thought I heard he was kinda banged up last week.

I know he'll show up and be good ,but I was just wondering.:confused:
Westbrook participated in Thursday's and Friday's practice. He's nurshing a bruised knee, but he'll definately play if they still have a shot at the playoffs.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2526829 said:
I found this and had a laugh...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/captain_obvious.jpg

Yah, well I find all kinds of posts and threads throughout this week saying Philly won't have anything to play for and that we breeze through this game. Well Tampa lost and we're in a grind. Don't be so arrogant and insinuate stupidity of others because all week you're a biased poster.