Forecast for tomorrow & Turkey Day

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Right now it says rain for both games.

This could be a bigger problem for us than the other team, as Romo may have more problems with a rain slicked ball because of the splint.

We need both of these games if we reasonably expect to make a run. I doubt we run the table with that December schedule, its possible but unlikely. 10-6 might leave us on the outside looking in. Thats why winning these two against these poor teams is so huge.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about it.

Game time tomorrow is supposed to be 68 and overcast with a 40% chance of rain. And The rain wont effect the game here much unless it is a downpour.

Thursday is supposed to be the same thing about 58 or 60 with a 40% chance of rain.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theebs;2434775 said:
I wouldnt worry about it.

Game time tomorrow is supposed to be 68 and overcast with a 40% chance of rain. And The rain wont effect the game here much unless it is a downpour.

Thursday is supposed to be the same thing about 58 or 60 with a 40% chance of rain.

I hope it doesnt rain any, niether SF or Seattle are very good against the pass, its a huge advantage for us if we can throw on them. Seattle is really bad vs the pass this yr. And while niether team is great vs the run, they are considerably better there than vs the pass.

But if it rains, it will be interesting to see how Romo handles it. We all saw a few passes slip because of the splint last week in a dry game, if he is wearing the splint again I cant imagine it will be any different, and most likely make it way more difficult for him.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
That's ok; Marion Barber already decided last week to carry us on his back to a 6th Lombardi. Let the 49ers or Seahawks try to stop him.