Forget McFadden...GIVE ME FELIX!

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Are you guys watching this stud? In the 1st quarter he has 120 yards and 2 long TD runs on 4 carries! I think he would be a better compliment to Barber next year. The only problem is whether or not Felix Jones comes out for the draft or not this year. We could get a top CB and RB in the 1st round.

1A. Antoine Cason
1B. Felix Jones

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
i was originally down on this idea, and of course like it was said it depends on if he comes out, but due to the way the Browns are playing and where our picks are likely to be i would not at all be opposed to Felix Jones

we have been saying that if we don't have Julius we need a speedster to replace him, and Felix is turbo-charged

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheSport78;1742052 said:
1A. Antoine Cason
1B. Felix Jones

would love to get Jones, but there's no way I'd use our 1st pick on Cason, or any other CB...I havent seen any CB in college football worth a high first rd pick, maybe not any first rd pick

David

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742052 said:
Are you guys watching this stud? In the 1st quarter he has 120 yards and 2 long TD runs on 4 carries! I think he would be a better compliment to Barber next year. The only problem is whether or not Felix Jones comes out for the draft or not this year. We could get a top CB and RB in the 1st round.

1A. Antoine Cason
1B. Felix Jones

35 rushes for 323 yards and 2 TD(1 pass and the other a run)

Care to rephrase that.

sandy007

Reaction score
You may get your wish because Felix Jones is a junior, but I don't think he will come up this year. If Jones comes up this year, I think he will be a 2nd round draft pick. Both Jones and McFadden have rushed for more than 1,000 yards.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Give me my boy Rashard Mendenhall in the 2nd and I'd be jacked. He put up 201 yards on 17 carries yesterday, which puts him at 1314 yards and 16 td's so far this year.