forget the 1st round

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Ok here you go, this is the ultimate question.
We all know the three big needs, RT,CB, and 3-4DE.

Lets say we trade up for Peterson or we take Prince who is and when do you draft a OT and DE.

Also lets say we draft Tyron Smith, who is and when do we draft a CB and DE

Also lets say we draft Watt or Jordan at 9 then who is and when do you draft a RT and CB.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If you trade up for Peterson then I'd trade up from the second to the bottom of the first for a RT. One or two should be available there. That's my plan for this draft.

If we draft Smith at nine then we can take someone like Harris with our second. Then go DE. Personally I think we have the necessary DEs on the team now. Unless you draft a DE in the first or maybe the second you aren't likely to immediately upgrade DE IMO.

I like Watt at nine then trade up into the first for an OT. Then take someone like Dowling in the third. I'd take that draft.

rash

Reaction score
jobberone;3899183 said:
If you trade up for Peterson then I'd trade up from the second to the bottom of the first for a RT. One or two should be available there. That's my plan for this draft.

If we draft Smith at nine then we can take someone like Harris with our second. Then go DE. Personally I think we have the necessary DEs on the team now. Unless you draft a DE in the first or maybe the second you aren't likely to immediately upgrade DE IMO.

I like Watt at nine then trade up into the first for an OT. Then take someone like Dowling in the third. I'd take that draft.

nice job job lol. But what would it take for us to move up from the 2nd back into the late first? I'm sure we won't have a 3rd round pick since that was what was used for Patrick Peterson. Is a 2nd and 4th enough to get us into the 1st round?