Former Cowboys first round pick Taco Charlton signs with UFL team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anyway you analyze the Taco draft selection, it was a monumental fail by the FO.

There will always be draft picks that do not live up to expectations, but you just wonder how and why this one was such a bad miss.
I think it just happens. There’s some things that just don’t show up on tape. I think heart and determination…..you pick up these traits along the way. From the little I saw of Taco he seemed to be a product of a guy who got by based on physical traits. Came off a little spoiled.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Anyway you analyze the Taco draft selection, it was a monumental fail by the FO.

There will always be draft picks that do not live up to expectations, but you just wonder how and why this one was such a bad miss.
Well....let's just say McClay can't draft D-Line worth a damn....and his track record proves it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

He was taken about where he was supposed to be taken, so he just seems to be one of those players that scouts overrated. Happens every year. We were just on the wrong end of it this time, just like Philly was with Jalen Reagor, Washington was with Chase Young, New York was with Andrew Thomas, etc. Yes, some of those players did better than Charlton, but they were taken a lot higher too.

Reactions: JPM

plymkr

Reaction score
Championship!!!!!

Well for any team he’s not playing on