Twitter: Former Cowboys RB Darius Jackson helps Trevon Diggs purchase new home

stiletto

Reaction score
As I get older the idea of less house is more appealing to me. I guess that is a cycle for most people. Less is more as you get old. Looks like an awesome pad, I am amazed how tightly they pack them in down there in Dallas. I have a house in NoVA with more yard.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
As I get older the idea of less house is more appealing to me. I guess that is a cycle for most people. Less is more as you get old. Looks like an awesome pad, I am amazed how tightly they pack them in down there in Dallas. I have a house in NoVA with more yard.
Same. More sq ft = more work.

conner01

Reaction score
Is good to see the guys who weren't top players in the NFL have a good careers when they leave from the NFL
Roger got rich off real estate. But all these kids, especially non stars have to start planning a long time before they are done. Love seeing one actually doing it

StylisticS

Reaction score
I got my coworkers telling me that if I’m paying that much money for a house, my neighbor better be a half mile from me:laugh:

That’s a nice house.

kevm3

Reaction score
Amazing looking house. i thought he got that in LA until I seen those parched palm trees

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s smart. Get into a line of work where you can still use your NFL connections. Can make a killing off of NFL players.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Paying millions and still have neighbors up your ***.

Give me a smaller house on more land.

shabazz

Reaction score
The young couple looks like they are gonna really enjoy their new abode……can’t wait to see pictures of them antiquing on weekends In their Prius!!