Forum Refugee

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's Furboy. I'm another Cowboys "official" forum refugee. I look forward to many fun conversations. This site looks very well laid out, and it looks very simple to use. For those of you that know me from the Cowboys forum, hello again. Those of you that don't know me yet, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome. We’ve got several other furries here, as I’m sure you’ll see in the threads, so you should feel right at home quickly.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I bet I will lol. I was one of the lone if not the lone furry on the main forum, so itʻll be nice having fellow furries here.

Welcome. We’ve got several other furries here, as I’m sure you’ll see in the threads, so you should feel right at home quickly.
lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's Furboy. I'm another Cowboys "official" forum refugee. I look forward to many fun conversations. This site looks very well laid out, and it looks very simple to use. For those of you that know me from the Cowboys forum, hello again. Those of you that don't know me yet, it's a pleasure to meet you.
:welcome:
:flagwave:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Thanks Sarek. I like this site.

waitll-they-get-a-load-of-me-6642467.png