Forums not coming up??

rynochop

Reaction score
On my laptop, when i click on a thread, the page never loads completely. It will act like its going to the thread, but when its done, its just a blank blue screen.

Its a work computer, but i dont think there's a firewall or anything, else it wouldn't allow me to view the site at all. I can see all the topics and the words when i hover over the topic. Just wont go to it when i click.

Does something need to be enabled that maybe isnt?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rynochop;1195283 said:
On my laptop, when i click on a thread, the page never loads completely. It will act like its going to the thread, but when its done, its just a blank blue screen.

Its a work computer, but i dont think there's a firewall or anything, else it wouldn't allow me to view the site at all. I can see all the topics and the words when i hover over the topic. Just wont go to it when i click.

Not ignoring you but I really don't have a clue on this one.

As you said if the site loads than it should not be a fire wall issue.

Maybe you need to check for all updates with your browser but I am not sure that would be the problem either.

Have you tried maybe installing a different browser maybe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rynochop;1195283 said:

The problem would be on that end, not this site as far as I know. Try cleaning out your cookies and see if there isn't something that is just hung up on something.

rynochop

Reaction score
Hostile;1195333 said:
The problem would be on that end, not this site as far as I know. Try cleaning out your cookies and see if there isn't something that is just hung up on something.

It's definitely the laptop. Is there something specific that needs to be enabled to view the threadds.. IE, Java or whatever? I think all the damn smileys are messing it up. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rynochop;1195383 said:
It's definitely the laptop. Is there something specific that needs to be enabled to view the threadds.. IE, Java or whatever? I think all the damn smileys are messing it up. :)
Yeah, downloading the latest javascript might help it.

I find that 90% of all problems with PCs are sloved by a reboot. Try that.

Try cleaning out temporary files and maybe running Adaware and/or a disk defrag.

Something is hanging it up on that end. Best solution is to clean up anythign and everything that might possibly be guilty.

rynochop

Reaction score
Well...clearing out my cache and stuff did it.

Thanks!

I'm sure my boss would thank you as well. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rynochop;1196699 said:
Well...clearing out my cache and stuff did it.

Thanks!

I'm sure my boss would thank you as well. :)
Glad to be of help.