Found out why Goodell hates the Cowboys

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Joey Porter is da man. he's always been one of my favorite non-cowboy players.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Porter is right on the money.if pacman had been on the Commanders team he never would have been suspended at all for the bodygaurd stuff. notice how fast he got pacman out of here? again, he made sure even if he let him come back he would miss the 2nd Commanders game. the guy is a tool and cowboys hater.it speaks for itself.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
This was Matt's reply today to Joey's comments. :laugh2:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville receiver Matt Jones snapped back at Joey Porter on Thursday, a day after the outspoken Miami Dolphins linebacker questioned how Jones could still be playing despite having a felony cocaine charge against him earlier this year.

"I don't even know why he's even thinking about me," Jones said. "I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?"

On a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Porter responded to a question about the NFL's crackdown on hits deemed illegal and dangerous by saying he was "still trying to figure out how a guy gets caught with cocaine in his car and still plays the game and nothing happens."

"How does he get away with that?" added Porter, fined $20,000 last month for criticizing referee Ed Hochuli after a loss to Houston. "And then you fine people $20,000 for making comments to the media about the refs. The guy got caught with cocaine."

In July, Jones was charged with cocaine possession when a police officer in Fayetteville, Ark., saw him inside a parked car allegedly cutting up cocaine with a credit card.

Last month, Jones agreed to enter into a drug treatment program that could erase the felony charge against him.

The NFL suspended Jones for three games, but he appealed the suspension and is awaiting a final decision.

silver

Reaction score
Dallas;2405928 said:
"I don't even know why he's even thinking about me," Jones said. "I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?"

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2: :laugh1:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Joey Porter tends to talk out of his butt a lot....however, this time I agree with him. He makes a lot of sense....

The league fines the players for a lot of meaningless nonsense....comments about refs, minor uniform violations, hits in games that aren't flagged (but when reviewed, they are taken as too violent), etc....

Yet so many players are given a slap on the wrist for cheating, violating the substance abuse policy, violence, etc......unless it is a select few players who Goodell sought out to use as examples. Other than those players, Goodell has done nothing to police the foolishness of the league.

I completely disliked Fagliabue.....and I dislike Badell even more......He is such a double standardized two faced piece of festering leopard seal feces.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Dallas;2405928 said:
This was Matt's reply today to Joey's comments. :laugh2:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville receiver Matt Jones snapped back at Joey Porter on Thursday, a day after the outspoken Miami Dolphins linebacker questioned how Jones could still be playing despite having a felony cocaine charge against him earlier this year.

On a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Porter responded to a question about the NFL's crackdown on hits deemed illegal and dangerous by saying he was "still trying to figure out how a guy gets caught with cocaine in his car and still plays the game and nothing happens."

"How does he get away with that?" added Porter, fined $20,000 last month for criticizing referee Ed Hochuli after a loss to Houston. "And then you fine people $20,000 for making comments to the media about the refs. The guy got caught with cocaine."

In July, Jones was charged with cocaine possession when a police officer in Fayetteville, Ark., saw him inside a parked car allegedly cutting up cocaine with a credit card.

Last month, Jones agreed to enter into a drug treatment program that could erase the felony charge against him.

The NFL suspended Jones for three games, but he appealed the suspension and is awaiting a final decision.

He's Thinking ! That if it was one of his brethren they would be suspended. But, YOU !!!! ( Caught with coke in your possession in your automobile is still playing football ) Figure it out.

Dont want to bring race up here but if it smells like a rat and looks like a rat .......Then its a T.O comment

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2405645 said:
he is from jamestown ny.

why in the heck is he not a bills fan?

Same reason Winky isn't.