Founding member of Lynyrd Skynyrd dies

Hardline

Reaction score
Farewell Gary Rossington - your riffs are everlasting….

vintage-gary-rossington-billy-knight.jpg

pete026

Reaction score
I hope Gary, Allen, and Stevie are jammin' together somewhere. Gary said the hardest part of playing with these guys is knowing when to stop playin'! Giving each other space.
Not one of my favorites of their's but it is said, no one wanted to follow them that day.... even the Stones! Here's to Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the Tongue! Gary's "never to be forgotten" slide guitar and Ronnie coaxing all of them out there.... even "new to the band" Stevie Gaines.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I hope Gary, Allen, and Stevie are jammin' together somewhere. Gary said the hardest part of playing with these guys is knowing when to stop playin'! Giving each other space.
Not one of my favorites of their's but it is said, no one wanted to follow them that day.... even the Stones! Here's to Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the Tongue! Gary's "never to be forgotten" slide guitar and Ronnie coaxing all of them out there.... even "new to the band" Stevie Gaines.

Was going to post the same thing, hope he, Collins, Steve and King are all jamming upstairs now. All were mighty fine pickers. And yes indeed the Knebworth show was legendary. RIP.

pete026

Reaction score
Was going to post the same thing, hope he, Collins, Steve and King are all jamming upstairs now. All were mighty fine pickers. And yes indeed the Knebworth show was legendary. RIP.
Sorry to Ed because he was a great guitarist also. I just didn't realize he had passed in 2018. RIP to all four!