Fourth of July Menu

ShortRound

Reaction score
So what's everyone got cooking today? We have a few people coming over so we got steaks and sides going with a potluck happening when family starts coming.
I think my daughter is making a cake; which is a big deal because we're about to move her into college in a few weeks (tears)

Have a wonderful day folks!

fHVKQA4.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks to men like this we can still celebrate the 4th....

iwo-jima-flag-raising.gif
Harlon Block is from Rio Grande Valley. He is the one on the bottom holding the pole. The original casting of the Iwo Jima memorial is in the Marine Military Academy in my hometown. It's my first stop any time I pick someone up at the airport. Very Powerful and humbling experience. my mom's 5 brother's all served in Korea or Vietnam.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Headed to a 3:00 PM pool party at a friend's house and I am making a smoked pork shoulder to do pulled pork but they're having a whole ton of stuff, brisket ,all kinds of stuff but my contribution is bringing the pulled pork and everything that goes with it; make some Street tacos, those are not from Texas/south, those are small tortillas with just cilantro and some lime, if you really want to put a drizzle or something on it you can...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Harlon Block is from Rio Grande Valley. He is the one on the bottom holding the pole. The original casting of the Iwo Jima memorial is in the Marine Military Academy in my hometown. It's my first stop any time I pick someone up at the airport. Very Powerful and humbling experience. my mom's 5 brother's all served in Korea or Vietnam.
Check out “Flags of our Fathers” if you haven’t seen the movie or read the book. Harlon is a big part of the book.