Fourth of July Menu

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So what's everyone got cooking today? We have a few people coming over so we got steaks and sides going with a potluck happening when family starts coming.
I think my daughter is making a cake; which is a big deal because we're about to move her into college in a few weeks (tears)

Have a wonderful day folks!

fHVKQA4.gif
Me and three of my friends are having 2024 Military MRE's out in the garage a little later tonight.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Sautéing up some Hog Snouts on a slow simmer with some turtle back soup, then deep frying the hog lips, they end up tasting just like calamari.

Praxit

Reaction score
... I made some nasty ribs to throw in Jerry's face.

I also made some Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Taste so bad, dogs wouldn't even touch it.

I saved that for McCarthy's face... ;)..
giphy.webp

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So what's everyone got cooking today? We have a few people coming over so we got steaks and sides going with a potluck happening when family starts coming.
I think my daughter is making a cake; which is a big deal because we're about to move her into college in a few weeks (tears)

Have a wonderful day folks!

fHVKQA4.gif
Happy 4th, you lovable Yanks!
Bbq chicken, sausage, roasted maize, roasted jalapenos and blasphemous ICED tea. (Not bad, needs mint)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
COOG didn't go traditional, made a chicken cheese steak pasta, salad and garlic bread. Fireworks and s'mores with the family