FOX: Cowboys face Browns in week 1

wecasa

Reaction score
Oof. Question mark at lt and Steele on the right. Myles Garrett is going to feast in game 1.

shabazz

Reaction score
Why do I envision this post after the game? ; " They had 4 months to prepare for this game and they still gave this kind of performance "

Prediction......pain

tomokawan

Reaction score
Damn, that's kind of nasty. I actually like we play a team who can immediately expose our vulnerabilities.

If we made any progress we can see early or at the least have a good indication it's the same old crap.
You don't want a hard game to start your season.

shabazz

Reaction score
I hope playing the Browns first instead of the Giants first isn't going to get in the way of scoring 40 points like we did last year.........

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I hope playing the Browns first instead of the Giants first isn't going to get in the way of scoring 40 points like we did last year.........
Different defenses. Cupcake vs Hacksaw Jim Dugan!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Different defenses. Cupcake vs Hacksaw Jim Dugan!
The hope is you catch that defense early before the settle in. Perhaps wishful thinking. Garrett up front and an excellent secondary. It could be a long day.

CWR

Reaction score
You don't want a hard game to start your season.
Na, I don't want these clowns getting an easy game to start the season.

Remember this is the team who posted victory party plans before getting throttled by GB.

These guys ALWAYS eat the cheese. If they are good enough to beat a tough Browns team awesome. If they aren't at least there will be no delusions.

Creeper

Reaction score
Tyler Guyton facing Myles Garrett week 1. Welcome to the NFL Tyler.

Reactions: CWR

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time they played a Myles Garrett sack forced Dak to fumble in a 14-14 game. Our choking loser qb4 crawled into a coward shell till it was 41-14 Cleveland