Fox doing a Witten piece today...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;1834969 said:
Thanks for the post, caught it right in time!

That was pretty crazy with the Tom Landry photo with Witten as a kid. I dont like how they keep brining up Garrett going to Atlanta. Didnt Jerry say he did to much to bring him here to let him go?

We better get used to the "Garrett to (insert down-and-out franchises' hometown here)"... JG is a hot property plain-and-simple.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
94WARE94;1834974 said:
Its like they are marketing head coaching jobs for Garrett:rolleyes:

I know how did they get from talking about Witten to as the best all around TE to Garrett for head coach. Come on Howie, knock it off.

Reaction score
Witten is deffinately the type of person any NFL team would want in their locker room.

Why dosnt Howie try and sell his son to the Falcons? Not our coach.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1834980 said:
We better get used to the "Garrett to (insert down-and-out franchises' hometown here)"... JG is a hot property plain-and-simple.

Agreed

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Garrett to Central Oklahoma Tech.

OMGz You heard it here first people!!!!!!!111

Temo

Reaction score
Witten taking a picture with Landry for some reason reminds me of Bill Clinton taking a picture with Kennedy.

And yea, Howie Long has turned into JG's second best agent all of a sudden (the first being Aikman, who started this whole thing). I can understand Aikman always talking about Garret as a Head Coach because he's friends with him and all and he was promoting Garrett before anyone else was (as far back as the Rams game), but it looks like Howie Long picked up on the scent now.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
man i want to make a few comments, but I know I will either get a warning or a ban.....so I will keep my fingers tied.....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Biggems;1835003 said:
man i want to make a few comments, but I know I will either get a warning or a ban.....so I will keep my fingers tied.....

Just put him on ignore, it'll make life easier for you.

*pretty sure I know what/who you're referring to*

seniorette

Reaction score
cowboyed;1834999 said:
Garrett to Betelgeuse in the constellation of Orion...

We look at the Jason Garrett situation just like the team and Tony. How awesome is it to have a Team, a Quarterback, and even Coaches that other teams covet. This has to be the greatest season of enjoyment for the fans that we have seen in a long long time.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1834983 said:
leave El Paso.

El Paso has good-looking women. Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez would just blend in.

Hoods

Reaction score
Chief;1835122 said:
El Paso has good-looking women. Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez would just blend in.

El Paso does have good-looking women, but where do you go to find these Alba's and Lopez's you speak of? :confused: :D

cowboyed

Reaction score
seniorette;1835121 said:
We look at the Jason Garrett situation just like the team and Tony. How awesome is it to have a Team, a Quarterback, and even Coaches that other teams covet. This has to be the greatest season of enjoyment for the fans that we have seen in a long long time.

True enough, while at the same time we are worried about having our brain trust plundered.