Twitter: FOX: Jerry Jones selling the Dallas Cowboys is a possibility says Craig Carton

pansophy

Reaction score
I personally think football teams will never be more valuable than they are now. Gen Z just isn't nearly as interested in sports as older generations. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1178825/watching-live-sports-television-generation/

If you want to make sure your family is set for generations you sell and go do other things -- I could see them sell the team but keep the stadium to stay in the entertainment business. When Jerry is done I could see them selling the team.

Reactions: CWR

wecasa

Reaction score
Damn dude needs to change the bong water. He's patsy cline. He's crazy!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Craig Carton is mildly entertaining and I have gotten to the point that I watch it over Get Up on ESPN, That said, he spews nonsense all the time, he is a clown. I think he knows he is a clown and that is part of his appeal.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Jerry must be the rock star, the center of attention at all times and even billions couldn’t pry him away from the spotlight he gets from being the owner, GM, and phantom head coach of the Cowboys.

Better get ready for Spaulding's reign of terror 20 years from now cause Stephen has aged like David Lee Roth.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I was about to cheer but hey…the devil you know. Every “new” owner sucks beyond belief.
I just need a new GM not a new owner,

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I would sell at the top valuations. He has too many kids and there will only be more drama (i.e. see lakers) than anything resembling a corporate structure. $9BN will cover generations and allow for all that philanthropy.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Laugh, but I can see this as a possibility.
When Jerry departs who knows how the rest of this family feels and gets along amongst each other to run the Cowboys.
The price Jerry could get today is massive tomorrow probably not as losing for 30 years will start to take its toll eventually.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I thought it was Craig Morton my bad.

It is a nightmare but I't wont shock me remember JJ is a good friend with that prince

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Yes Jerry is going to sell the Dallas cowboys and the pope is going to buy the cowboys and move them to Vatican City. LOL. I believe this is what the young people call "clickbait":lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

John813

Reaction score
Today I learned there's a guy named Craig Carton on Fox.
Today I learned Craig Carton shouldn't be listened to.