News: Fox: Skip: "I feel like the Last Man on Earth who still believes in the Cowboys"

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I never really pay attention to anything Skip says. However, I just have to ask. What's he on about? I think a lot of people believe in the Cowboys. That's one thing that makes us fans. Does that mean we agree how it's run? No. But what he's saying is almost like he's saying he'd the last Cowboys fan. I think we are in serious trouble this season. However, if we play our cards right, it might make for a magical season next season.

Carson

Reaction score
He is. Nobody else in the world believes anymore in these Dallas Cowboys
It’s amazing how many in the media act like the fans think they are thinking they are still contenders.

The majority of the fans I talk to have real expectations and are no the “we dem boyz” or “it’s our year” type of crap

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I quit listening to Skip after he threw Dak's jersey away and put on Brady's. I don't care how made I am at Dallas. For me that's a place I would never go. Putting on the enemies jersey after a loss to them:facepalm::facepalm:

Carson

Reaction score
I quit listening to Skip after he threw Dak's jersey away and put on Brady's. I don't care how made I am at Dallas. For me that's a place I would never go. Putting on the enemies jersey after a loss to them:facepalm::facepalm:
I think it’s more that he respects Tom Brady over every other player

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He’s saying that to get views, first things first.

And yeah, there are few who believe in the team now that they completely pooped the bed, and the QB looked awful and is hurt anyway. Are we supposed to believe in Cooper Rush?

Carson

Reaction score
He’s saying that to get views, first things first.

And yeah, there are few who believe in the team now that they completely pooped the bed, and the QB looked awful and is hurt anyway. Are we supposed to believe in Cooper Rush?
Well according to Coach Jerry, yes. Rush is everything you need in a backup and that’s why we did not upgrade it

He plans to go 4-0 with Rush

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If you need any further proof he is paid to be a Cowboys homer. Either that, or he is much dumber than the average fan.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
For once, I finally relate to Skip . . . I feel much the same way, despite being on the verge of revoking my fandom. :omg:
Methinks, the Dreaded Doubtful Demons are beginning to invade my somewhat borderline homer-ish mindset . . . :huh:

I feel like the last man on Earth who still almost believes in the Cowboys! Is it punishable by excommunication or what?

Honest question: are there openings within the Realist community? I know I'm historically unworthy but I'm on the fence!

Last edited:

DandyTom64

Reaction score
He’s not. They need someone to debate with Shannon on. You think they’re gonna agree and say “Yea, the Cowboys suck, yup, ok next topic” no they need to talk about the Cowboys 34-7. Who watches this clown show?
After I stay at the Holliday Inn I watch it so I'll realize I'm not as smart as they led me to believe.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I like Brady to but I wanted to see that jersey of his plastered into AT&T's turf. Wanted to see more of that-trust me:hammer:But IMHO Skip is not really a Dallas Cowboy fan. And Stephen A. Smith is not really a Dallas Cowboy hater. They both just use the Cowboys because they know if they mention them. More people will watch their show. All about ratings. Everyone now on every sports show drags on Dallas. Same with prime-time football games. Dallas is on every big game despite not being relevant for 27 years. Take a bow Cowboy fans. Thanks to us Jerry and the networks have made billions off our fanbase. And all we got back has been 27 years of ineptness.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I like Brady to but I wanted to see that jersey of his plastered into AT&T's turf. Wanted to see more of that-trust me:hammer:But IMHO Skip is not really a Dallas Cowboy fan. And Stephen A. Smith is not really a Dallas Cowboy hater. They both just use the Cowboys because they know if they mention them. More people will watch their show. All about ratings. Everyone now on every sports show drags on Dallas. Same with prime-time football games. Dallas is on every big game despite not being relevant for 27 years. Take a bow Cowboy fans. Thanks to us Jerry and the networks have made billions off our fanbase. And all we got back has been 27 years of ineptness.

I reckon we should really get a small cut from Jerry, especially fans such as myself who haven't seen success. It's the least he can do, isn't it? He's not going to use the money on players that can actually fix key areas such as WR. That'd be silly. Trying to fix a roster with more talent. Who are we? The Rams?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
lol thats all just tv stuff if they keep losing and i think they will the next thing will be is when will big mike be fired and its possible he could be they are going to have to find another team to talk about instead of the cowboys wonder who it will be

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Skip’s act is tired and old. He has to keep up his believing in Dallas as it makes a better show to go back and forth with Shannon. If they both say the Cowboys suck then there is nothing to debate. Complete waste of time watching those shows.