Video: Fox Sports’ SFY: FA - Don’t Always Need New Ingredients to Bake a Better Cake

Qcard

Reaction score
Notable upgrades with Dak Signing

1. Zeke Elliott : with Dak 107 yards per game without Dak 78 yards per game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh boy...top flight DC in Quinn...:popcorn:
Typical good cop bad cop takes.

Dak improves the players around him....:popcorn:

Bucky Brooks, Dak best QB in the division, and should be favorites to win the division.

Sydla

Reaction score
One thing to note, he starts off by saying the defense is a problem and the pieces are the same but then goes on a cites Dak's record as if Dak is the one responsible for the 30-27 record. That's not to say Dak is awesome or anything but to pin a W/L record on a QB solely, especially after you just acknowledged the defense kind of sucked, is kind of strange.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had to stop watching, because of the 2 clowns antics while Bucky Brooks was talking. Disrespectful as they should have at least looked like they were interested.

Qcard

Reaction score
One thing to note, he starts off by saying the defense is a problem and the pieces are the same but then goes on a cites Dak's record as if Dak is the one responsible for the 30-27 record. That's not to say Dak is awesome or anything but to pin a W/L record on a QB solely, especially after you just acknowledged the defense kind of sucked, is kind of strange.
Good point!

Qcard

Reaction score
Had to stop watching, because of the 2 clowns antics while Bucky Brooks was talking. Disrespectful as they should have at least looked like they were interested.
Just barbershop style theatrics....the content is respectable. Better than watching a stoic spokesman rehash garbage see Colin:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya'll just fooling yourself if you think the team will be better without proven players being added to the mix.

Rookie draft picks will not be enough to turn this around.

Qcard

Reaction score
Ya'll just fooling yourself if you think the team will be better without proven players being added to the mix.

You are fooling yourself if you don't some of our current players can't get better...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas needs a couple of new pastry chefs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are fooling yourself if you don't some of our current players can't get better...

Ahhh... I remember when I had the "this is our year" attitude every off season. I miss those days. You'll learn the hard was I suppose.

Verdict

Reaction score

I’m not sure that’s true. Let’s say that we take Slater in the first (offense), but then follow that up with a stud DT (doable), a safety (doable) and a linebacker in the next three picks.

If you reasonably hit on those three picks (not hall of famers but Dat Nugyn/Dexter Coakley/Jay Ratliff level of players) wouldn’t you feel much better than you do now?

Qcard

Reaction score
Ahhh... I remember when I had the "this is our year" attitude every off season. I miss those days. You'll learn the hard was I suppose.
So why do you assume I have that attitude?

Go play in traffic...Bye Felicia

Dak Haters are lunatics smh

blueblood70

Reaction score

umm notables are getting back all our starters , Key starters in Dak, TS, LC, and keep them upright helps Zeke and pollard as well.. if healthy most of the season this wont look anything like 2020

we basically played with 3rd string roster last season for a better part of the entire season..