FOX Sports mid-season DROY: Micah Parsons

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah it kind of does. I used to post on the old DC forum as Millennial_messiah in 2016 and everyone was talking championship and we can't be stopped can't stop the Dak and Zeke show etc. I clung on to that for dear life. I broke so much glass and wine bottles after the erin Fraudgers (Hate that smugface forever with a passion) 3rd & 20 and mason crossbar... ugh I don't even want to think about it... it cost me $3000 in damage out of pocket on a crappy house that already had major foundation problems, and was the first domino in losing me my wife and now I'm still in the process of a messy divorce that my lawyer said the deadline for closure isn't until mid September, 2022.
If your marriage failed because of the Cowboys losing to Green Bay I think there may be other issues you need to fix. Not my place to judge but if you're going to put that on a public forum I am going to give you my opinion.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
If your marriage failed because of the Cowboys losing to Green Bay I think there may be other issues you need to fix. Not my place to judge but if you're going to put that on a public forum I am going to give you my opinion.
You just don't understand. I was still 22. I also had just been terminated from my job and was out of work and ineligible for unemployment assistant because that grumpy old manager was a class arse jerk who had it in for me and fudged lies about me out of schadenfreude.

You're the same type of person who probably wanted Randy Gregory off the team many times and a lot of his mistakes were when he was at the same age and older than I was at the time. He's a little over a year older than me and someone I relate to even though I don't smoke pot. He's a good dude who was misunderstood and I ****ing hate "Everything is black and white with no shades of grey" judgmental objectivist people who don't understand people and their situations. Hence Jeff Cavanaugh's tagline at the end of every single one of his videos the past few years: "remember you have no idea what anyone is going through so be cool to everyone" ~Jeff cavanaugh, in honor of one Randy Gregory and millions of Cowboy fans around the USA and the world

phildadon86

Reaction score
You just don't understand. I was still 22. I also had just been terminated from my job and was out of work and ineligible for unemployment assistant because that grumpy old manager was a class arse jerk who had it in for me and fudged lies about me out of schadenfreude.

You're the same type of person who probably wanted Randy Gregory off the team many times and a lot of his mistakes were when he was at the same age and older than I was at the time. He's a little over a year older than me and someone I relate to even though I don't smoke pot. He's a good dude who was misunderstood and I ****ing hate "Everything is black and white with no shades of grey" judgmental objectivist people who don't understand people and their situations. Hence Jeff Cavanaugh's tagline at the end of every single one of his videos the past few years: "remember you have no idea what anyone is going through so be cool to everyone" ~Jeff cavanaugh, in honor of one Randy Gregory and millions of Cowboy fans around the USA and the world
I now know you're new here. Ive been advocating for Randy Gregory since he was drafted. I am a recovering addict. You tell me "you have no idea what anyone is going thru" then judge me lol. Ive also lost a fiancé to mental illness and overdose. I was just saying if a Dallas Cowboys loss contributed to a divorce there are other issues that were there before the loss. Thats all.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I now know you're new here. Ive been advocating for Randy Gregory since he was drafted. I am a recovering addict. You tell me "you have no idea what anyone is going thru" then judge me lol. Ive also lost a fiancé to mental illness and overdose. I was just saying if a Dallas Cowboys loss contributed to a divorce there are other issues that were there before the loss. Thats all.
Nothing before the loss. Everything was fine until after. And she changed and got upset at me over that massive temper tantrum. It was the first temper tantrum I'd thrown since the 2014-15 loss 2 years prior to the same evil franchise because of the refs. In 2015 I didn't care because it was a lost season anyway and I was mostly focused on finishing my bachelor's degree. She changed in 2017 after she got a job and got some evil friends who put crap in her head that she should be an independent woman and shouldn't love me anymore and she listened to them and not me. Then I announced to her I was selling the house because it was cursed and I wanted to move north from Texas to Ohio or Michigan or PA and she balked. Eventually she ended up having a baby without me and moving to Wyoming and I moved to Ohio and then Michigan. But she put the illegitimate baby girl under my last name which isn't fair to me because that isn't my child. I have to pay $3500 for a lawyer plus other fees, plus the cost for a paternity test to avoid child support for a baby that isn't mine. Ughhhhhhhh

I'm not new here. I was a big part of the old DC forum from 2014 until it closed around 2017.