Franchise Dak and let the new coaching staff use 2020 as an audition year

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I've been a Dak fan as much as anybody in here. But I'm starting to put the brakes on it also. The problem is we don't really know how good or bad a player is because all of them have been diseased by Jason Garrett. Now if the new coach can stop the previous epidemic then I'd sign him long term. But the Garrett disease may not have a cure.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is too dumb for you to have posted seriously. Jason Garrett has been a good coach. I’m far from the only person who recognizes that. You not liking him while that’s happened is irrelevant.

If and when he gets fired for not delivering in a contract year, we’ll move on. That’s life in the NFL. You can wait all you like.

Oh yah, Garrett has been great. LOL

Just ask you.

There hasnt been anyone thats lost an argument worse then you on Garrett.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is too dumb for you to have posted seriously. Jason Garrett has been a good coach. I’m far from the only person who recognizes that. You not liking him while that’s happened is irrelevant.

If and when he gets fired for not delivering in a contract year, we’ll move on. That’s life in the NFL. You can wait all you like.

I think "good" is stretching it - I don't think he's terrible, but he's mediocre.

starman22

Reaction score
Stupid. This was his audition year.

It makes sense if they're rebuilding, they're not.

What's the verdict? Did he pass or fail? Or is it as the OP suggested, to be continued next year with a new coach.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No. Just stating a fact which you are in denial once again. Much to learn you have...still.

We'll see I guess. Hard to trust the QB evaluation skills of a guy who was 100% all in on drafting Manziel.

Ironically another thing that Jerry agreed with you on....

Hopefully neither of you gets your way on this one either

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We'll see I guess. Hard to trust the QB evaluation skills of a guy who was 100% all in on drafting Manziel.

Ironically another thing that Jerry agreed with you on....

Hopefully neither of you gets your way on this one either
I was never for Manziel. You're another Chokeaholic who makes up crap to deflect from you being so wrong on so many things concerning the Cowboys...once again.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I was never for Manziel. You're another Chokeaholic who makes up crap to deflect from you being so wrong on so many things concerning the Cowboys...once again.

Deny it all you want but I'm not the only one from the old forum who remembers.

Can't remember if you were still valleyg, or Worm, or America's Cowboy, you had so many different perma bans that you dodged, it's tough to recall.
But you were lusting after Manziel. Him and also Mariota.