Practice Squad Francis Bernard Waived

Bluefin

Reaction score
Another team can sign him to their 53 man roster; however, it is not a waiver claim therefore the agent would likely give the Cowboys the option to bump him to their 53.
True.

Blake Jarwin a recent example.

There have also been cases in the past where teams have increased the practice squad player's salary to the first year minimum in order to keep him from leaving to join a new team's active roster. The player is a free agent and doesn't have to accept another team's offer. He can remain on the practice squad, in the scheme he's familiar with, while earning the same as being on an active roster.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nickel is the new base because of extra wrs being common league wide.
But how often are teams running multiple WR formations while spreading it out? Seems like most teams are still running a standard 2 WR, TE and RB/FB formation.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you know that they really only have 2 traditional LB spots due to scheme? You have absolutely no idea either. Just talking. From what I understand, they basically run a 4-3 base with interchangeable schemes. Plus, what kind of thought process is that to not start the season with an UDFA rookie LB as depth, even though he's been performing lights out throughout camp?
You're either new here or have not paid attention.

I have the coaches film back to 2009.

I've studied all of the season's from when Nolan was a DC back to 2009.

I've posted in-depth details about his scheme several times over the past few months.

I've also studied 12 of Bernard's college games.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I've posted in-depth details about his scheme several times over the past few months.

Lol. And you've been wrong many times before.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Smith and LVE are high injury risks.

Joe thomas better have his best season yet.

I don't see Smith as a high injury risk, just a guy that may not perform due to his previous injury. Then again, I wouldn't be a thing on him not finding a way to get hurt even though he's started 2 full seasons.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Isn't that just NFL Game Pass? Been a few years since I dropped the subscription so not sure how far it went back.