Francis Bernard would have tackled OBJ & had few interceptions

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’m tired of the coaching staff playing favorites and only allowing certain players playing time.

Francis Bernard has natural football instincts and higher IQ than any LB on this roster and he is forced to play special teams and watch on the sideline the defense look like 1st grader trying to solve a Calculus problem.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree and ANAE as well. Those 2 dudes are just good instinctful ball players. Most of the battle in football,at any level,is HEART AND DESIRE..."WANT TO." ANAE AND BERNARD are natural alpha dogs and they have that. MM is not much different than Garrett...he always goes with the vet over the rookie unless he is forced into it.WE THE FANS SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. BUT HE IS WILLFULLY BLIND I GUESS.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I’m tired of the coaching staff playing favorites and only allowing certain players playing time.

Francis Bernard has natural football instincts and higher IQ than any LB on this roster and he is forced to play special teams and watch on the sideline the defense look like 1st grader trying to solve a Calculus problem.

Its a wonder Madame Cleo would have ever gone out of business had you worked for her.

Is this Soothsaying done with tea leaves, palms, or the Magic Eight Ball?

starfan1

Reaction score
Well one things for sure he couldn’t be worse could he?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And caused 2-3 fumbles, sacked the QB a few times, kept the team's water bottles filled, and cleaned the stadium after the crowd left.