Frank Clark/Earl Thomas

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
anyone? DeMarcus will be tagged and likely walk next year. He’s a huge part of the defense but he’s not worth Mack money. We can’t pay him 20 mil for 5 years. He may not even be getting 10 sacks in 3 years from now

Earl wants his worth, we could cut ties with lee and Hurns and afford him easily. To get a game changing safety those two moves would be well worth it

MaaS

Reaction score
Frank Clark hitting free agency would be very surprising. He'll get a king's ransom if he hits the open market at 25. Really good player IMO.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I’d rather pay Frank Clark 4-5 years than d-law. Just my opinion. I don’t see lawence being at the top of the league in 2-4 years

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d rather pay Frank Clark 4-5 years than d-law. Just my opinion. I don’t see lawence being at the top of the league in 2-4 years

I don't think the Seahawks allow Clark to hit the market.

I fully expect to see them tag him.

As a matter of fact, I see teams tagging a lot of these defensive linemen before they ever hit the market. The Chiefs got a head start with Dee Ford.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
You know what they say about a bird in the hand... switching out D-Law for Frank Clark is the kind of thing that works in Madden but tends to blow up in real life. I'd rather pay the guy who's producing in our defense than trying out a complete unknown for a few million a year less.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think the Seahawks allow Clark to hit the market.

I fully expect to see them tag him.

As a matter of fact, I see teams tagging a lot of these defensive linemen before they ever hit the market. The Chiefs got a head start with Dee Ford.

Lawrence, Clark, clowny all tagged and Ford is up for trade.