Frankly..this game should have been a blowout..

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Been watching the replay and b/w Romo's int in the Red Zone early in the game and then Beasley and Escobar dropping TD's in the endzone..

this game should have been over at halftime.

Romo was really playing well and as usual..

our defense has trouble holding leads.

Hope that doesn't repeat Thursday.

But great game..could have been alot more.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
And don't forget the silly taunting penalty that had a huge hand in giving them field position as well as momentum at least for a bit. I hope that Garret chewed into their backside for drawing the penalty but im sure not a word was said.

coult44

Reaction score
Been watching the replay and b/w Romo's int in the Red Zone early in the game and then Beasley and Escobar dropping TD's in the endzone..

this game should have been over at halftime.

Romo was really playing well and as usual..

our defense has trouble holding leads.

Hope that doesn't repeat Thursday.

But great game..could have been alot more.

BeeZ drop was bad, but go look again at that play, JW was beyond wide open right in front of Tonys face. He won't miss that one again.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We finally get a win and you people want to b****!?!? Un-freaking believable.

Not *****ing.

Just pointing out it really wasn't as close as it appeared and with a couple of fewer mistakes..we dominate more than you think.

I was really praising Romo and pointing out 2 guys that should be contributing more just aren't yet.

Beasley has just been a bomb this season and Escobar needs a new team next year if you ask me.

Just stating what looks obvious to me.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Not *****ing.

Just pointing out it really wasn't as close as it appeared and with a couple of fewer mistakes..we dominate more than you think.

I was really praising Romo and pointing out 2 guys that should be contributing more just aren't yet.

Beasley has just been a bomb this season and Escobar needs a new team next year if you ask me.

Just stating what looks obvious to me.

The margin of victory means nothing at this point. Just getting the win is all that matters moving forward. After the last two months we can breathe some fresh air now.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Our defense gave up 14 points and score 7 points.

Romo wasn't sharp for most of the first half which include 2 interceptions.

We score a TD and then get a taunting penalty and decide to squib kick because your Special Teams coach is supposedly a HC candidate in college. That gives the Dolphins prime field position.

And towards the end in the 4th quarter we racked up sacks.

The defense has a ways to go. Expecting to have a rookie to play slot corner and FS and then move him to outside corner is a lot to ask for a veteran. For a rookie it's ridiculous. Crawford was non-existent and we can expect him to play 1-tech at the price he's getting paid. And why Barry Church has a job is beyond me.

YR

mrmojo

Reaction score
And don't forget the silly taunting penalty that had a huge hand in giving them field position as well as momentum at least for a bit. I hope that Garret chewed into their backside for drawing the penalty but im sure not a word was said.
Ummm I doubt Garrett even mentioned it..

endersdragon

Reaction score
If this wasn't Romos first game back we would have won by 20+, hopefully he recovers for Thanksgiving quicker than he did last year

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If this wasn't Romos first game back we would have won by 20+, hopefully he recovers for Thanksgiving quicker than he did last year

The Cowboy are not winning the game on Thanksgiving. This is a game they can lose, and will. Yay....Romo won a game...! Not against this coming team...just sayin.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I don't think he's *****ing. Just saying that we have the potential to blow teams out.

This.

I'm relaxed for the first Sunday Night in 2 months.

Against a better team like Carolina..

today would have been a loss for sure with the misques.

What I see is if we lose again we are done and gone...

so just saying.

We can't be satisfied with 'a win'.

We've really got to get much better in every phase to have any chance.

And we can but it cannot happen if having Romo back and a sloppy win is considered a cure.

That will not get it done Thursday.

Our season is on the line right now.

That was sort of my point.

Garrett and others can clap their hands all they want but it hasn't gotten us very far.

We'll see..this is not negative..just being objective.