Freddie Mitchell?

Reaction score
Who the hell does this guy think he is? First of all, he looked like a damn fool in his hat and bowtie. Second of all, everybody needs to quit acting like he emerged as anything after a 5 catch 65 yard game. One of the TDs only came because Smith couldn't hold onto the ball. All he can boast is that he's a former high pick who hasn't amounted to anything but a guy who can't beat out Todd Pinkston to start.

And what about him saying Tony and Wilbon should put his face over Keyshawn's on PTI. He can't even hold Keyshawn's jock.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'd like to lock freddie and gardner in the same room and say, " Don't come out until you agree who's better."

:eek:

kmp77

Reaction score
People's Champ?? People's Champ?? After looking at his stats, he looks more like the People's Chump. Who the hell does he think he is celebrating like he's the best receiver in th league.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
OMG i have to thank my hands they are blessed what a wussy i cant wait to see how blessed his hands are when hall and ATL D comes to town. :eek:

Reaction score
I did see him on the face board on PTI, but I guarantee they didn't put him over key. Anyway, it's so funny to see a guy who can't even put up TDs against nickel corners celebrate and talk so highly of himself.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Tio said:
A bust of a reciever, but not as big a bust as mitchell, who sucks...
OH, THAT GARDNER!

BUT SURELY YOU'RE BASING YOUR DETERMINATION ON MITCHELL'S ANTICS OFF THE FIELD -- YOU COULDN'T MEAN HIS PERFORMANCE ON THE GRID IRON!

IF SO, THEN HOW DO YOU DEFINE "BUST."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
OH, THAT GARDNER!

BUT SURELY YOU'RE BASING YOUR DETERMINATION ON MITCHELL'S ANTICS OFF THE FIELD -- YOU COULDN'T MEAN HIS PERFORMANCE ON THE GRID IRON!

IF SO, THEN HOW DO YOU DEFINE "BUST."

Surely you jest....really...the man has a killer game in the playoffs and now he is not a bust?

The guy was a first round pick

In four seasons he has NEVER reached 500 yards, only coming close once with 498 in 2003.

The man in four years has a grand total of 1263 yards and 5 rec TDs.

For a first round WR.....I am not sure how those numbers could be nothing more then a bust.
He could not even step up as the #2 WR.....The left pinkston as the #2 when T.O. Came into Philly.

So basically with a healthy WR corp Freddie mitchell, a First Round pick, is your Third WR at best and who knows, maybe he gets passed up by that speedster Lewis in the future.

If not a bust, he has been a big let down...close enough to be considered a bust IMO considering it has taken him 4 years to break 1,000 yards receiving.

OH and what kind of idiot has a pro wrestling championship belt on the sidelines that he brings out after his team wins the NFC Championship...that was just so stupid looking.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
No argument with you BrainPaint!:)

Just a closing thought ...while I hear your point, as long as he keeps making those critical 3rd down plays, "Third-down Freddie" is alright with me.;)