Twitter: Fredrick's and Dak game play bond

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Screenshot-20200327-004845-Bleacher-Report.jpg

Game, Set and Match!

I'll take the word of one of this team's leaders and veteran player, than the lying mouth of a blowhard wannabe sportscaster who has always sucked at playing sports.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Village Idiot can’t even spell Frederick.
:lmao2:

Kudos for still having the gall to post here.

Dak has thoroughly bashed your tiny brain in and he’s getting PAID soon. Hey, V.I., didn’t you promise us that he WOULDN’T be getting paid????

Dak wins, you lose. Because winners win and losers lose.
I doubt this veteran troll will keep his word and disappear for a whole year once Dak receives his first big contract!

basel90

Reaction score

This is accurate. Dak is not talented enough to carry the cowboys . Now with Fredrick out and some holes to pluck in the defense , the cowboys will need a difference maker at QB .
The Ravens example with Flacco is so true , but even the ravens can be excused as Flacco actually Won a Super Bowl before he got signed . Dak has won nothing and proven nothing despite all the assets around him . Last year was pivotal as all the pieces were there , and he failed . 1-6 against playoff teams .

Jerry, don’t make a mistake with a long term deal with a QB that has such limitations . A nice guy like Dak , does does not translate to Super Bowls .

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dak is the most underappreciated QB in the history of the NFL.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If Dak can't carry this team who or what can? Zeke? Our defense? Play calling? Coaching? I'd love to here Cowherd's thoughts on how we went 10-6 without Frederick.

cern

Reaction score
I wouldn't judge any critical position player in garrett's scheme. Not dak. Not cooper. Not zeke. Best to see how they do with Mac's game planning. I think they'll all be better.