Twitter: Free agency is moving slower than usual

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah does not seem like a frenzy as usual. And no insane big contracts, that I seen anyway.

Maybe teams are wising up, or not the usual top players have enough cap room.
Or maybe, just maybe, Stephen has is correct after all, and other teams are following his path. :laugh::popcorn:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Probably has some to do with the quarterbacks who were/are available. Lot of teams waiting for top dominos to fall before making moves

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think it's due to this year's class more than anything.

Not great. The better players are older.

JBS

Reaction score
The rest of the league finally caught on the most the genius of Adam P.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be some less than great experience with past FA's and too much action too early, not a great crop this year at least to upgrade and with OL and DL, this looks like a pretty deep draft.

The other element to this is where the teams are in their minimum cap expenditure requirement and I've not seen that published as it shouldn't be.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The economy is tanking....and people are shocked teams aren't sending out lottery type contracts for life.

:laugh:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Let me fix it for you: FA is moving slower than usual for most teams but as usual for the Cowboys.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Translate: teams are driving some values down. Good for us.......

As we read this news, Stephen must be awaiting his chance to spring, with great vigor, to take full advantage of those desperate FAs.