Free Agency News

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Stephen spotted.
aW5nLmpwZw

LOL

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
With every signing I get more surly. You want to believe this year is different especially considering they reworked Dak, Martin and Gallup for $37MM in space. Captain Cabo is going to save them $11MM if Jerry has any brain. Needs at DT, LB, WR. What the hell is this clown show waiting for?

Lol, tell me about it, DT was a weakness and when Hankins went down and our DT was soft, you would think the need for DT is a must to shore up.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
This team hates DT for some reason.
Yep, we dont care about DT (more appropriately run-defense)....look at Ridgeway, exposing a NT 5TH round pick .....maybe because of his lack of flexi. If you're able to play DT/DE (or 3-tech with pass rush abilities) you're much more worth to Jerry/Stephen.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Do not get this signing
I think it's a great signing.

I bet it cost them next to nothing to get a QB who has all the physical skills. They don't need a gunslinger, they need a good bus driver. He may turn out to be exactly what they need, or he won't. Either way, they are giving themselves another player for competition to lead the team.

They turn over every rock looking for good players. They are one of the best run teams in the league. Constantly looking to upgrade every position.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think it's a great signing.

I bet it cost them next to nothing to get a QB who has all the physical skills. They don't need a gunslinger, they need a good bus driver. He may turn out to be exactly what they need, or he won't. Either way, they are giving themselves another player for competition to lead the team.

They turn over every rock looking for good players. They are one of the best run teams in the league. Constantly looking to upgrade every position.
Yep, best run, then their is us, stuck in the dysfunctional we like our guys mode.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You used to be a great poster. I miss the Garrett Sucks days. Now I find you to be a sanctimonious gas bag. Sorry fella not everyone can run around with the Pom Poms going.
So I guess you're admitting that you are one of them... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Don't you get tired that 90% percent of our threads turn negative? You come on here to catch up with the news and talk Cowboys and most threads go to Dak or Jerry hate. You can't tell me that a fan like you really enjoys that....
Garrett Sucks!! For old times sakes. Lol