Free Agent DB's

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I bet you Parcells goes after a veteran for FS, and let's Keith Davis play ST and develop more as a backup, to be better prepared to start once that veteran is gone

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I bet you Parcells goes after a veteran for FS, and let's Keith Davis play ST and develop more as a backup, to be better prepared to start once that veteran is gone
I think so too, I think Parcells goes after more defensive players in the draft, and a few cinderella OLinemen in the middle rounds.

I also think the Davis may become a great backup to RW. And Beriault may have something, but I think we go get em in FA.

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Hmm, got after a free agent CB -- one of the most expensive FA positions so that you can move another expensive free agent CB to safety.

Somehow I think you missed the cap management 101 course.

Yeah, I guess I did lol. I guess I figured that Glover and Ellis would be let go freeing up some dough but I guess it wouldn't be that much after everything else is factored in. I just got caught up in the idea of having 2 Pro-Bowlers and 2 near-Pro-Bowlers standing guard in the secondary...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I think so too, I think Parcells goes after more defensive players in the draft, and a few cinderella OLinemen in the middle rounds.

I also think the Davis may become a great backup to RW. And Beriault may have something, but I think we go get em in FA.

I just thinks Parcells likes Davis and understands that he was basically a rookie this year, and will give him another shot in the future, just not now, and will shore up FS with a quick-fix until he's ready to start

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Buffalo will frachise Clements.

They might not after his horrible season. The Buffalo media has been bashing him for playing so poorly after boasting about how great he was .