Free Agent QBs

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
After years of shopping in the bargain bin for QB's, ie. Carter, Hutchinson, Henson, Bledsoe who was dumped twice in favor of younger guys, Romo, etc. and seeing Grossman, Palmer, Pennington, McNabb, E. Manning, Rothlisberger etc. do well and even guys like Alex Smith, Leinart, and Losman show flashes this year, why wouldn't we go for a QB with a 1st-rounder? It might take him a year or two to find his game but Romo will be around for a bit as a security blanket.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DawnOfANewD;1109620 said:
After years of shopping in the bargain bin for QB's, ie. Carter, Hutchinson, Henson, Bledsoe who was dumped twice in favor of younger guys, Romo, etc. and seeing Grossman, Palmer, Pennington, McNabb, E. Manning, Rothlisberger etc. do well and even guys like Alex Smith, Leinart, and Losman show flashes this year, why wouldn't we go for a QB with a 1st-rounder? It might take him a year or two to find his game but Romo will be around for a bit as a security blanket.

Briian Brohm?
Jordan Palmer?
Colt Brennan> (jus kiding)

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1109760 said:
1. Tony Romo
2. Tony Romo
3. Tony Romo

Take your pick.

JustSayNotoTO.

I've been that way for a while, but seeing how is when he gets his hands on the ball, I'm saying just get it to TO. The guy dropped a few this year, but when he gets his hands on the ball, he makes things happen.

Bledsoe couldn't get Glenn off of his mind enough to let TO do what he does.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
DawnOfANewD;1109620 said:

Because the one thing we need more than a QB prospect, is OL. I hope we take OL with our first two picks in the draft next year.