Free Agents

ljs44

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of possible Free Agent CB, WR? I realize that the game is just a day old, but I have to start looking forward.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
what if we resign Hamlin and then sign Eugene Wilson.

we trade Roy for as high a draft pick as we can get, hopefully a 3rd or 4th.

This would give us the following starting secondary.....Newman, Henry, Hamlin, Wilson

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Is everyone else just getting sicker by the day that all we have to talk about for 6 months are hypotheticals, free agents, combines, mock drafts etc...

it is so awful to even think about that.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
theebs;1906035 said:
Is everyone else just getting sicker by the day that all we have to talk about for 6 months are hypotheticals, free agents, combines, mock drafts etc...

no........cause even while the season has been going on we have talked about it. i am upset that i cant watch the Cowboys anymore while discussing it though.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
theebs;1906035 said:

not as bad as at the start of the season we have a cleveland meltdown watch and discuss mcfadden on 4-5 posts on the main page. that only prolongs it now. seems even as fans we've been focused on NEXT season in as much as this last one.