Freezing of the page - Main Forum List

DallasKen

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a slight freeze for about 3 or 4 seconds when you try to load up the forum page which lists all the different sub-message boards? It's not that big of a deal, just curious...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DallasKen said:
Anyone else getting a slight freeze for about 3 or 4 seconds when you try to load up the forum page which lists all the different sub-message boards? It's not that big of a deal, just curious...

I'm not, what browser are you using?

DallasKen

Reaction score
Im using firefox, so maybe it has something to do with one of the extensions Im using alongside it...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I use firefox with lots of extensions... no problems for me...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the problem a couple of weeks ago and still do on occasion when there are a bunch of people online at once.

Here is a tip that can help.

When you are on the main page, close some of the sections at the bottom of the page that show where everyone is online, who has been online that last 24 hours.

You can close those sections by clicking on the arrows in the blue bars to upper right of each section.

DallasKen

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I had the problem a couple of weeks ago and still do on occasion when there are a bunch of people online at once.

Here is a tip that can help.

When you are on the main page, close some of the sections at the bottom of the page that show where everyone is online, who has been online that last 24 hours.

You can close those sections by clicking on the arrows in the blue bars to upper right of each section.

Cool..I will try that. Thanks! ...It's not really that big of a deal, like I said, I was just curious.

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
Yeah I have that prob too when there are like a million people online at the same time....:bow: LOL so thanks for the tip.