Friday 5

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
1. You get to (or have to, depending on how you feel about it) host your own food show on television. What will it be called and what’s it about?

2. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had?

3. What do you wish that your parents had told you while you were still a child?

4. What words do you, personally, find offensive?

5. Plans for the weekend?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Signals;3872514 said:
1. You get to (or have to, depending on how you feel about it) host your own food show on television. What will it be called and what’s it about?

3. What do you wish that your parents had told you while you were still a child?

1. Death, on a stick
  2. I remember maybe one dream a year.
  3. Not sure it would have mattered.
  4. Any racist words if said with intent to harm.
  5. Dream up an racially offensive cooking show from something my mom told me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Signals;3872514 said:

1. It would be called I can only cook 3 dishes.

2. Halle Berry and that's all I can say here

3. That I was adopted ;)

4. General cursing to just curse. I will curse but only when I'm mad or screw up something.

5. Little as possible

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1. You get to (or have to, depending on how you feel about it) host your own food show on television. What will it be called and what’s it about? Crock Pot Cooking. The name and the subject.

2. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had? Only one, as a kid. I could see myself running towards my POV being chased by a laughing bugs Bunny. Over and over. Sometimes 4 or 5 times in the same dream the scene would start over again.

3. What do you wish that your parents had told you while you were still a child? The truth about my birth.

4. What words do you, personally, find offensive? The only words that truly offend me are when people take the Lord's name as a curse word. I do not like cursing much at all. People who have to talk that way sound ignorant.

5. Plans for the weekend? Campaigning for a friend, a baptism, a picnic, and Church.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score

The Busy Baker - baking bread, desserts

I had a dream that the Bay City Rollers were trying to kill me a couple of times as a kid, which was strange because I really liked them and watched their TV show religiously.

I wish they had put more emphasis on managing money, how to save, budgeting, etc. That's a hard lesson to learn if you make a few early mistakes.

Any words meant to hurt someone else for the sake of being mean or bullying.

I'm getting in the mood for some spring cleaning, so probably a little of that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. You get to (or have to, depending on how you feel about it) host your own food show on television. What will it be called and what’s it about? Surviving on fast food

2. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had? I don't

3. What do you wish that your parents had told you while you were still a child? Geez that is a long list

4. What words do you, personally, find offensive? See CZ guidelines :D

5. Plans for the weekend? Work/chores/hoops