Friday 5

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
... almost forgot. :D

Happy 4th of July everyone!

1. Are you more likely to be guilty of gluttony, lust, rage, jealousy, sloth, greed or pride?

2. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?

3. Would you rather be a great musician, athlete, scientists, artist, politician or writer?

4. What are you wearing right now?

5. What is on deck for this long weekend?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Signals;3983871 said:

1. Are you more likely to be guilty of gluttony, lust, rage, jealousy, sloth, greed or pride?

3. Would you rather be a great musician, athlete, scientists, artist, politician or writer?

1. Probably all but greed

2. No idea

3. Athlete

4. Clothes

5. Family get together at my house Monday and as little as possible the rest of the time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1. Are you more likely to be guilty of gluttony, lust, rage, jealousy, sloth, greed or pride? Sloth without a doubt. I should be finished with 2 books by now. Still working on both.

2. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Using my middle initial...Like Blue Charm

3. Would you rather be a great musician, athlete, scientists, artist, politician or writer? Athlete as a younger man, writer now.

4. What are you wearing right now? T-shirt, shorts, and shoes. Same as almost every day.

5. What is on deck for this long weekend? Shooting guns tomorrow, church on Sunday, and picnic on the 4th.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Signals;3983871 said:

1. Like Yeager, probably all but Greed.
  2. Yeah, Redrum
  3. A little bit of all of them
  4. Jeans and a brown shirt and New Balance sneakers.
  5. A second date night in a row with the wife. Maybe a star party Saturday if it doesn't rain. No idea Sunday or Monday

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Signals;3983871 said:

1. In my youth it was rage. Now, I'd say pride.

2. Not to my knowledge

3. Athlete or writer....probably writer as I'd have some written record of contribution.

4. A chicken suit...or cargo shorts, merrell trail shoes, and a solid pocket t-shirt.

5. Making arrangements for a job interview in MD...studying for an exam. Hopefully some fun for the fourth, but nothing planned.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Are you more likely to be guilty of gluttony, lust, rage, jealousy, sloth, greed or pride? Yes

2. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Not even close

3. Would you rather be a great musician, athlete, scientists, artist, politician or writer? Musician

4. What are you wearing right now? Cowboys stadium t-shirt, blue jean shorts

5. What is on deck for this long weekend? Work/chores/family time/drink chocolate milk

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score

All but greed and pride, probably.

Aimless

Musician

Purple shirt, capri jeans, flip flops

Taking the kiddo to see her first fireworks. Pretty excited. :)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Signals;3983871 said:

1. Lust

2. Not that I know of.

3. An athlete. I love athletic competition.

4. hey now :cool:

5. Cleaning (done), partying with friends, grilling out with my parents, celebrating my dad's birthday on Monday (born on the 4th!) and recovery from a hellacious work week, even though it was a short week.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
casmith07;3984199 said:
1. Lust

2. Not that I know of.

3. An athlete. I love athletic competition.

4. hey now :cool:

5. Cleaning (done), partying with friends, grilling out with my parents, celebrating my dad's birthday on Monday (born on the 4th!) and recovery from a hellacious work week, even though it was a short week.

You're an officer....you don't work ;) lol