Friday NIght NFL Network 1995 championship game Cowboys Packers

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
zoners, friday night at 8 pm will be the championship game between the cowboys and packers on nfl network, will replay at later times too, joe

Robbymac

Reaction score
I don't remember that being a real memorable game other than us winning of course. Seems like an odd choice. '92 would be better.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i think that is the game that the packers went ahead and later the cowboys went back ahead and ran over the packers

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the heads up! That's one of my all-time favorites!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
The 1992 49ers playoff game has been given the "NFL's Greatest Games" treatment and has been shown many times. I'm glad they are showing the 1995 game. I remember thinking at the time that it was a great game. Look at the last TD drive by Dallas. That was a championship team asserting themselves and making it happen.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Robbymac;2265487 said:
I don't remember that being a real memorable game other than us winning of course. Seems like an odd choice. '92 would be better.

Are you kidding me? I remember that game like it was yesterday. Look at the back and forth (kinda like last night) in the score:

Packers lead 3-0
Cowboys lead 14-3
Packers lead 17-14
Cowboys lead 24-20
Packers lead 27-24
Cowboys win by 38-27

In a championship game, it was amazing to see 5 lead changes.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
SibannacRex;2265604 said:
Are you kidding me? I remember that game like it was yesterday. Look at the back and forth (kinda like last night) in the score:

Packers lead 3-0
Cowboys lead 14-3
Packers lead 17-14
Cowboys lead 24-20
Packers lead 27-24
Cowboys win by 38-27

In a championship game, it was amazing to see 5 lead changes.

That was a tremendous game. It had everything and still we asserted ourselves late and left no doubt who was the better team.

I loved this game, it was one of my favorites.

But I have a question for anyone who reads this thread.

Why do I have so little interest in watching this game Friday night?
What does this tell you?