from a Commander fan (extremeskins.com)

TD22

Reaction score
by the way, i am a cowboy fan......i just love what the Commander fans are saying about us.....

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

this is the message:

""I just watched the Monday Night game and Philly shut them down running the ball and only gave them a desperation pass to get in the game. McNabb then gave them an early Christmas present by throwing a pass right to Roy Williams for a touchdown.

I havent got to watch too many Dallas games this year, but after this one, if 'Anal'ist think that team is good enough to win the NFC East then there as stupid as we all know they are.

Dallas wont have a chance in Fed Ex, they wont have a chance in NY, they wont have a chance in Denver and sure wont have a chance in Carolina. Sure will be nice watching them lose the NFC East""

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127222

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
i wonder if you all were saying the same thing about dallas when, earlier this year, we dominated you all game only to lose at the end on two "lucky" plays as you categorized our late comeback.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
What did it say?

I can't access it because they banned me for actually knowing what football is.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
What did it say?

I can't access it because they banned me for actually knowing what football is.
"Dallas is NO challenge."

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
Hostile said:
"Dallas is NO challenge."

basically because we won late in the game on a couple of what he called lucky plays. interesting he would say that. he must not of been a skins fan during week 2 this year.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Problem with the original post over there is that we play Denver AT HOME. Commander is so cute when he is angry.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
We play in Denver this year? WHAT??

There is a typo on the schedule? Thank GAWD the ES.COM folks caught it. Here I was thinking we played home on THXGVN.

Reaction score
You have to be kidding me, these homers are practically celebrating the NFC East title after being beat at tampa. I hope their team has a false sense of confidence like their idiot fans do come december. :laugh1:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
We played a lackluster, horrible game... and still dealt the defending NFC champs their first home loss.

I think we'll be ready for the lowly Skins... I know I will!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Danny White said:
We played a lackluster, horrible game... and still dealt the defending NFC champs their first home loss.

I think we'll be ready for the lowly Skins... I know I will!

Ya know DW - I love ya...but I hate ya.

Your going to the game arent you? :D

calico

Reaction score
haha

Got to love skins fans. They really think they have a chance. They are fading away into nothing and calling Dallas lucky? What a riot.

This was the worst game for Dallas all year long and I blame it on the by week most of all.

This team will be jump started from this win for the rest of the year and we will avenge that skins lucky win later this year.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Should be called Extremestupidity.com

FedEx will be a cake walk compared to the Linc.

It's gonna be sweet, to watch 80,000 fans look on quietly in disgust.

:)

Smith22

Reaction score
TD22 said:
I havent got to watch too many Dallas games this year, but after this one, if 'Anal'ist think that team is good enough to win the NFC East then there as stupid as we all know they are.

Idiot admits to not watching us play this year but then picks one of our worst performances this year to judge us on (and we still won). I guess we could do the same and judge the foreskins based solely on their game versus the Giants.:D Not to mention the fact we dominated the skins for 55+ minutes and then gave the game away. We will see them come December.

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
Philly plays tough at home....ask LT and Lamont Jordan and their friends.

Washington has no chance against them in Philly unless the backup QB is playing and the entire team is injured,