From an eagle board...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You KNOW that this team will come out and kick Dallas' *** on Christmas day, but since they pissed away this game it won't mean **** as far as the Eagles making the playoffs.

:laugh2:

Do eagle fans, or players for that matter, know anything? McPuke did not know a game could end in a tie! This clown thinks his team's next game is on Christmas!!

Miserable fools...!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Well If they show up for Christmas and we show up on the 28th, we will win :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
5Stars;2517161 said:
You KNOW that this team will come out and kick Dallas' *** on Christmas day, but since they pissed away this game it won't mean **** as far as the Eagles making the playoffs.

Do eagle fans, or players for that matter, know anything? McPuke did not know a game could end in a tie! This clown thinks his team's next game is on Christmas!!

Miserable fools...!

There are a few smart people in Philly.

But they are all Cowboys fans:lmao2:

JBS

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2517165 said:

I must admit - the original post, as well as this one literally had me laughing out loud...hahaha WOOOOW that was funny.

Rudy

Reaction score
Thank God they don't play on Christmas. Philly already ruined Christmas once 2 years ago...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2517165 said:

My god... that was freakin' funny.

And true.

gmb85

Reaction score
Rudy;2517212 said:
Thank God they don't play on Christmas. Philly already ruined Christmas once 2 years ago...
And last year at Texas Stadium. I know, not x-mas but still...:bang2:

pgreptom

Reaction score
5Stars;2517161 said:

Miserable fools...!

I bet half the players in the NFL didn't know a game could end in a tie.

I wish people would quit making a big deal about it.

This guy is probably right. If you can't get up for a national game where a prestigious stadium is being retired, with sooo many former greats there, all who played for YOUR team - I don't know if you can get up for a game that has playoff implications, too.

LOL - Okay, I should probably learn how to read. I don't think he meant word for word what he said, but I did chuckle after I actually read it.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
that was funny.......but on a serious note, my Spurs do play on Christmas...against those desert rats the Kleenex Nones I believe.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I guess he'll be really unhappy, as most Eagles fans are anyway, when Dallas comes into their house and kicks their tails.