From Peter King's MMQB...

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2295326 said:
The passing game wasn't the problem yesterday.

Not as far as receivers are concerned anyway. Romo was clearly off (at least in the first half).

ddh33

Reaction score
If the team is going to pass 90% of the team, they need to have more targets.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2295295 said:
We don't need another wide receiver or offensive weapon. The current makeup is already one of the tops in the league.

sorry to say but every team can use another weapon . and if crayton and austin y couldnt they get open?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For those questioning Roy Williams abilities I have to question your knowledge of Roy Williams.

If you get Roy Williams, imo, you are getting a young Jimmy Smith with more athletic ability.

In this offense he could be even more bigtime than he already is.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
I am not sure it matters how many playmakers you have on your team if you don't try to get them the ball. Why bring in Williams when your not even using the players you currently have......

Our coaching staff seems to have an IQ below 70 and they seem to be hard headed (won't change or consider other options). You really have to try to coach a game as poorly as they did yesterday. I mean even someone really slow could have made adjustments on both sides of the ball to positively impact the game.

Stewart is either incompetent or just a figure head with Phillips calling the D. Doesn't matter which is true, both seem to suck. And Garrett called the worst game as offensive coordinator since he has been in Dallas.

Is anyone available to come in and fix our defense??? Defensively we seem ********....coaches and players.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2295295 said:
We don't need another wide receiver or offensive weapon. The current makeup is already one of the tops in the league.

With all due respect WG, I disagree. When your #2 WR is your #1 TE, then you have a hole at WR.

Crayton has been largely a non-facotr in light of the constant double teams T.O and Witten are seeing, and the secondary production - althuogh good production - that wer getting from Miles Austin is coming from the #4 WR spot.

This WR production should be coming from the #2 or #3 WR spot, and because it is not, we are limiting the playbook when we go to the WR well for production because we have to abandon running formations when Austin is called to sub in.