From Super Bowl last week to one and done this week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol ive been on lets see how we do in the playoffs. Even if we blew out the cardinals i would still feel the same way. The cardinals have looked bad lately so even if we won it would not have given anymore confidence

I would’ve had more confidence had we won today. We didn’t do anything to validate the win last week. We fell right back to where we were the previous weeks.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Huh?? no one from the Cards on today’s game (skill positions) would start in Cinci… maybe Ertz but that’s it.
You said “a good team with great young QB and WR’s who will make some noise in the Playoffs”. Sounded like the Cards to me. They do have DeAndre Hopkins coming back soon, for the playoffs.

Coy

Reaction score
You said “a good team with great young QB and WR’s who will make some noise in the Playoffs”. Sounded like the Cards to me. They do have DeAndre Hopkins coming back soon, for the playoffs.

Got it, still, not a big fan of the Cards + D Hop not likely coming back anytime soon.
I do like the Bengals however.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Got it, still, not a big fan of the Cards + D Hop not likely coming back anytime soon.
I do like the Bengals however.
I hope Hopkins doesn’t come back soon but read somewhere he’s expected to be back for the playoffs. Yeah I agree the Bengals are legit. Burrow is a lot better than I thought he would be.

Reactions: Coy

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I mean we are just used to seeing same ole cowboys year in and year out
So being 11-5 - locked up nfc East etc and in playoffs we assume the worst

that’s why other fanbases no matter how their teams struggle against inferior opponents or sometimes even lose - they truly believe their teams are still the favs because they have done it before (ie packers , Bucs, chiefs )
25 plus years of well get them next year takes its toll on a fan base
I still hold out hope - first part is getting into the dance
We are
Now the rest us just semantics -

I mean think about it —- last week all many kept fretting about was having to beat the eagles back to back - many feeling it was an impossible feat /
Now it’s were screwed , we’re the 4 seed ..

How many of you would’ve loved to have been told we will end with a 12-5 or 11-6 record
Be in the playoffs
Win the division
And be the 4 seed ?
Allot stated we would go 8-9 or worse -
Again I get it 25++ years of almost and never to having a chance once again to just be one and done
But we have one still ? Not accepting - but still a chance
I think the 6 and 1 start gave us a vision of what this team could be.
So the fall from that is really disappointing.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
That's the NFL, changes happen from game to game, week to week.

One game at a time.

One week at a time.

ICP

Reaction score
Anyone they wasn't surprised by the results hasn't been watchig this team the past 25+ years

Coy

Reaction score
I hope Hopkins doesn’t come back soon but read somewhere he’s expected to be back for the playoffs. Yeah I agree the Bengals are legit. Burrow is a lot better than I thought he would be.

I think D Hop might be available for the Championship game, not before.

ICP

Reaction score
I think D Hop might be available for the Championship game, not before.
Well, Arizona.just proved they don't need him to best and basically embarrass Dallas at home