Front Office Football...

Duane

Reaction score
I've never played. Do they have a demo version?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Duane said:
I've never played. Do they have a demo version?

Yep...

http://www.solecismic.com/

If you are into all the video game play and all, this one isn't for you.

But if you are into running a franchise, IMO, this blows away the others.

Best one line review I have read of this game, ""If you want a cerebral game that challenges your mind not your fingers, FOF is the way to go,"

VirusX

Reaction score
I played a demo like that a few years back its pretty slick. 95% of my madden play is on franchise building so its right down my alley.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
VirusX said:
I played a demo like that a few years back its pretty slick. 95% of my madden play is on franchise building so its right down my alley.

It's light years better than it was a few years ago...even more realistic...and tougher...the game is can be played at three levels of difficulty...the hardest is truly a challenge...

If you're into more of a brain challenge, this is the game.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
OK... let me date myself...

Back in the day of the old trs-80... a program existed called "Monday Morning Quarterback"... this was a VERY fun game... anyone remember it?

Yes... I am old... so get over it...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I've tried Front Office Football before. I've tried the baseball version too. I think it's called Out of the Park Baseball. I never did find an acceptable basketball version. Front Office Football was a fun game when I found it years ago but I got bored of it after teaching myself how to play Madden. Madden has some of those annoying video game qualities to it but overall, it's a more realistic football simulator, especially with the playcalling, which is what I enjoy the most in a football game. All of those video games, no matter what format they are, are simplified versions of football, but it still doesn't mean I don't feel like Bill Belichick outscheming an offense when I challenge someone online in Madden. :p:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:
OK... let me date myself...

Back in the day of the old trs-80... a program existed called "Monday Morning Quarterback"... this was a VERY fun game... anyone remember it?

Yes... I am old... so get over it...

I used to play an old computer game called Micro League Football I think? An old baseball computer game I used to love was Pete Rose's Pennant Fever. Classics games. :)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I used to play an old computer game called Micro League Football I think? An old baseball computer game I used to love was Pete Rose's Pennant Fever. Classics games. :)

Classic games indeed.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Classic game...anyone remember "Unnecessary Roughness"??