Front Office needs to be more discreet!

plymkr

Reaction score
Every season, every off season we have the front office saying who they want, talking, and yapping their mouths. Where's gag order for them? It may be smoke screens, but do they always have to let people know that they're thinking?

Then on the other during free agency they remain quiet and are HAPPY WITH THE GUYS WE HAVE! Draft comes, oh yes we're thinking about moving up or down! Shut up would you!

No other organization does it like this, you may hear rumors, but the front office isn't giving major clues to what we're doing. It's frustrating, or maybe they feel we need something to talk about?? Lol please give me your thoughts...
My first thought was this thread was about the cheerleaders and Jerry's love child. When that's my first reaction to the word discreet then you know it's been a brutal offseason. My 2nd thought is yes I agree. We don't need to broadcast everything. I hope Jerry doesn't do any draft day interviews with our draft board behind him in clear view.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Rams had a pre draft new conference today as well and with the 57th pick said they are looking to trade back in the draft. Yet no one claiming how they are giving up their draft secrets. lol Fact is no matter what jerry says some people will spin it so can hammer Jerry. Today conference Jerry said nothing in terms of position they are looking at nor did he show his hand on trading up or down or saying at 24.
the rams did that so they dont have to contact everyone, and that that pick is available for a pick trade.

Jerry hasnt given up much as far as the draft, but he did with amari, and lael, and other players, there is no denying he gives up
too much info all the time

Doomsday101

Reaction score
the rams did that so they dont have to contact everyone, and that that pick is available for a pick trade.

Jerry hasnt given up much as far as the draft, but he did with amari, and lael, and other players, there is no denying he gives up
too much info all the time

that is a spin, fact is Dallas does not hand out information no more or less than other teams. As for Cooper Dallas was not going to keep him at his salary it came down to Gallup or Cooper, Cowboys were not going to restructure pushing money on the back end of the deal. Dallas freed up money that was needed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ok the team with the first pick however isn't saying anything and they're ON THE CLOCK. Do you even know the Rams owner etc, I know I don't why because they're not like the Jones family and have to be in the news being owner and coach

One thing is Rams may be SB champs but they do not draw attention from the media that Dallas does.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
that is a spin, fact is Dallas does not hand out information no more or less than other teams. As for Cooper Dallas was not going to keep him at his salary it came down to Gallup or Cooper, Cowboys were not going to restructure pushing money on the back end of the deal. Dallas freed up money that was needed.
cooper was not that expensive, other wr are making way more. each year it looks cheaper.
last year I knew and everyone knew dallas was going to take one of the 2 corners in rd 1, how did we all know that??????
I am not psychic!:D
We also knew if they were not there they would take parsons. again how did we know?:huh:

We know less this year, I do know dallas is going to get a wr, OL, and I think if they move up in rd 1 it will be to get
a edge rusher lol not a OL.
They will stay put if they cant get the DE they want. I think they want a guard, or player who can play guard or tackle.
NO DT lol.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cooper was not that expensive, other wr are making way more. each year it looks cheaper.
last year I knew and everyone knew dallas was going to take one of the 2 corners in rd 1, how did we all know that??????
I am not psychic!:D
We also knew if they were not there they would take parsons. again how did we know?:huh:

We know less this year, I do know dallas is going to get a wr, OL, and I think if they move up in rd 1 it will be to get
a edge rusher lol not a OL.
They will stay put if they cant get the DE they want. I think they want a guard, or player who can play guard or tackle.
NO DT lol.

Other teams were not 21 mill over the cap. We knew or should have knowns the choices would come down to Gallup or Cooper but you were not going to be able to retain both. Pushing money on the back end with big time FA coming due