News: FS: Cowboys: Recently-cut CB vows revenge against America's team

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overly dramatic headline - as seems to be the norm these days. This one sentence tweet "could" mean that he expects to be a problem for the Cowboys if he plays them in the future, or it "could" mean only that he is going to end up succeeding somewhere and the Cowboys will regret not keeping him. "Vowing revenge" is a pretty over the top description.

conner01

Reaction score
I guess he’s gonna leave players fries out of their happy meals
He’s suspended the first 2 games and is not on a nfl roster

CCBoy

Reaction score
...wait...wait...wait for it...Bwahahahahahahahaha. (still chuckling to self):)

CWR

Reaction score
I wonder when he will realize he is the problem? Every team has suspended, cut or traded him.

He was suspended indefinitely from LSU's football team midway through the 2014 season due to a failed drug test and substandard academics.

49ers draft him in 2016 and trade him to the Jets in 2017.

Jets he gets suspended, cut and then suspended again.
2018 suspended 4 games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.
2019 Jets release him. He was suspended for the first 10 weeks of the 2019 season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Dallas signs him 2020.
April 2021 he is suspended first games of the 2021 season for violating the league's performance enhancing drug policy.
Released July 17th 2021.

Wow, that's terrible. If anything we should regret signing him in the first place. At first I was thinking good for you. Keep that chip on your shoulder and use it for motivation. Then you show me his history and I'm wondering how in the hell he can blame anyone but his own damn self.