FS-Ifeanyi Ohalete..cut

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
What would the interest level be?? Didn't he start for the Cards last season? They signed Robert Griffith(Browns) in the offseason.

Smith22

Reaction score
He played for the skins back a few seasons ago as well and did OK.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I'm happy with Keith Davis and would only sign someone like Chavous or another top S over him.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
His coverage ability sucks.

I think that about sums up some of the research I've been finding as well.. Though I would be curious if Scott or Coady are any better?

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
No need to look elsewhere. Keith is our man. He is improving in coverage and he lays the wood.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Davis needs to work on his coverage. One awww shoot takes away a 100 ataboys.

parchy

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
No need to look elsewhere. Keith is our man. He is improving in coverage and he lays the wood.

I honestly don't care if our FS 'lays wood.' I want him to intercept passes and blanket receivers. We have Roy Williams and now Beriault for big hits... we don't need another guy back there doing that.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I agree on the FS getting INts and such too, but I have seen quite a few drops by receivers going over the middle so far in preseason against us.

They ARE scared!!

parchy

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I agree on the FS getting INts and such too, but I have seen quite a few drops by receivers going over the middle so far in preseason against us.

They ARE scared!!

I haven't seen all that many, and the ones I have seen have just been products of bad receivers... the only receiver we've seen that doesn't drop passes regardless of the opponent this year is Larry Fitzgerald, and he torched our secondary.

aikemirv

Reaction score
parchy said:
I haven't seen all that many, and the ones I have seen have just been products of bad receivers... the only receiver we've seen that doesn't drop passes regardless of the opponent this year is Larry Fitzgerald, and he torched our secondary.

Andre Johnson dropped one or two and the Te's against Seattle also dropped a couple easy ones.

playit12

Reaction score
Ohalete is more of a strong safety. He was out of position in both Washington and Arizona because of depth at the position. He is far too slow to be helpful in coverage, but is fairly reliable against the run.

I think we are pretty stocked in that skill set right now.

parchy

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Andre Johnson dropped one or two and the Te's against Seattle also dropped a couple easy ones.

Andre Johnson has some of the hardest hands in the NFL... he drops A LOT of balls... his nickname in Houston is 'alligator arms.'

And name me one good tight end on the Seahawks... Itula Mili? Jerramy Stevens? Neither of them had 400 yards last year.