Video: FS1: Dak Deserves to be Highest Paid Player

sideon

Reaction score
These talking heads are just saying stuff to get a reaction now. Before they would say some off the wall stuff every now and then, but now they purposely say dumb stuff for retweets & IG likes.

Carson

Reaction score
These talking heads are just saying stuff to get a reaction now. Before they would say some off the wall stuff every now and then, but now they purposely say dumb stuff for retweets & IG likes.

It’s what they do to Dallas. Say we need to pay people the. When we do “why did they pay him! He’s average!”

All of our free agent players are given an added bonus of elite ness.

ESisback

Reaction score

Maybe so, but you watch—if Jerry DOES make him the highest paid, most of these clowns will be criticizing Dallas for overpaying a QB who “isn’t even top 10”!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Oh boy another Prescott thread to rehash the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
The thing is you have people who:
1. Will hate Dak no matter what.
2. Get so sick of the stupidity of number 1 that they go on the offensive to shoot the ignorance down. (I am guilty of this one)
3. That know Dak is an above average starter who is approaching elite, but are concerned over paying potential hoping for that next step. (I understand this take and would enjoy discussing it)
As long as you have #1 numbers 2 and 3 cannot have a real football discussion and every thread goes in the toilet.

ESisback

Reaction score
Who isn't even top 10? LOL. Come on, bro.

That’s what they’d say! Dallas gets criticized no matter what they do.

Personally, I like Dak. While I believe there are several better QBs, I think we can win SBs with Dak. The list of less talented Super Bowl QBs is long.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
They should bring Dak center-stage, with the whole Jones family, and in front of the entire national media, offer him what he's got coming to him...

A turd sandwich.

tenor.gif

Maybe add some mustard written out inside the sandwich, saying, "Dak, don't eat it all in one place, you greedy mongrel."

Let him play for another franchise... I'm sure he'd have the same post-NFL opportunities as a Dolphin or whatever...

Franchise him, trade him, and set the proper example for these selfish team destroyers - looking at Zeke and Dlaw for reference...

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh boy another Prescott thread to rehash the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I read something on the internet just a few days ago. It said that there is this new concept out there where if something you read on the internet bothers you, ignore it and not read the thread or respond.

I know, it seems progressive for the internet.