Fsu Vs. Miami

Gunter504

Reaction score
Just curious..anyone watching miami and fsu right now? i live in gainesville and go to uf. big time gators fan. but i still love watching other fla teams battle it out!

Bizwah

Reaction score
I've been impressed with Frank Gore.

He seems to be bigger and quicker than last year.

He's averaging 5 yards a carry against a tough defense.

It's a shame he has had two knee surgeries. I hope he's able to have a good career.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Let's go FSU, Please let's get the monkey off our back.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Rolle is a beast, we need to get him here somehow..... :mad:

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
not sure, but the guy can flat out play. He looks like a dang safety playing cb.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Let's go FSU, Please let's get the monkey off our back.

there wont be any wide kicks this year, it will be a short one :D

slick325

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Rolle is a beast, we need to get him here somehow..... :mad:

I love Rolle's game too. Good observation, he does look bigger than he did last season. He must have worked hard in the weightroom this spring and summer. Hope he matures and stays out of legal troubles.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
FSU lost, I had the feeling all along. As long Rix is there, we'll be nothing. I really can't wait till he leaves. We killed ourselves out there, I just can't stand Miami. (Yankees of college football) But oh well, hats off to them, they simply performed in a clutch situation, too bad i can't say the same for my seminoles. Or more importantlly Chris Rix (I'm glad he's leaving).

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Berlin look awful and threw some balls early because he felt pressure when there was no pressure

The wr dropped some on him but it looks like they do not trust him

Rix is worse man both teams need to bench those guys

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
As a Canes fan, I can say I don't think very much of Berlin but he made the plays at the end. Oh, and Rix choked like a dog again.

Frank Gore is unreal, two torn acl's but looks like he is 100% in less than a year after his injury. I was there at the West Virginia game last year when he blew it out. That was another comeback win for the Canes that shouldn't have been.

I'd love to see Rolle on this team, but he isn't going to last long in the draft. Maybe Buffalo's pick? :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyWillisill said:
FSU lost, I had the feeling all along. As long Rix is there, we'll be nothing. I really can't wait till he leaves. We killed ourselves out there, I just can't stand Miami. (Yankees of college football) But oh well, hats off to them, they simply performed in a clutch situation, too bad i can't say the same for my seminoles. Or more importantlly Chris Rix (I'm glad he's leaving).

You're right - Rix is awful. FSU won't be able to move on until he has, IMO.

mbanx

Reaction score
I am not a big FSU or Miami fan but this is what I thought. With how poorly Rix was playing why was Bowden still trying to through the ball? Especially at the end when there was a 1:30 left on third down he tried to throw which was incomplete and took no time off the clock and did not force Miami to use a timeout. Game might have turned out the same but in that situation you have to take time off and force a TO. As far as FSU goes I would find a way to get BB out as coach as gracefully as possible and sure as hell bench Rix, NOW! As far as Miami goes there not much better Coker should be on the hot seat and Brock Berlin should be on the bench as well. With all the talent these teams get I thought the playcalling was poor but that might have been just how poor the QBs were playing.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
watched the game, cant say I was impressed with either teams offense...one could argue it was great defese, but both teams missed stuff that was clearly there because of poor QB and OL play...

at least FSU didnt lose because of wide left or wide right...this time it was blocked

I dont think either of these teams is any threat to win the national championship

David