Full Game (Play-By-Play) Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl VIDEOS thread

Dallas22

Reaction score
Hello out there in Cowboys land. I was wondering if people could upload EVERY full game, play-by-play Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl in this thread??? I already have the Super Bowl X loss to Pittsburgh (uses the Pittsburgh Radio Network for the audio broadcast), but obviously I'd like to get ALL 8 Super Bowls (win or loss). So I've got SB10, now just need the other 7.

Can anyone out there PLEASE upload these videos in their entirity? I don't want the NFL Film highlights (with season recaps), just the full game video feeds of all Cowboy Super Bowls. I would LOVE to get them all and put them onto a DVD for my Dallas Cowboys collection.

Also, if anyone has the Cowboys @ 49ers game in 1992 in it's entirity, that would be greatly appriciated as well...

Thanks again

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

TEK2000

Reaction score
Wow... that's quite a bit of time and work you're asking of someone.
You should just try to find torrents of the SuperBowls.

start out by looking at www.tenyardtorrents.com (you gotta register to see the torrent threads)

Dallas22

Reaction score
Yeah, I've looked and that's where I got SB10, but unable to get any of the other ones, as of yet. Still trying, but hoping that some long-time fans on here would have some of these Super Bowls and could upload them or make them avaliable torrent-wise.

Thanks again

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Dallas22

Reaction score
THANKS!!! I only need Super Bowls V, VI and XIII

Please let me know where I can find these final 3 Dallas Cowboy Super Bowls... thanks again!

Dallas22

donatop

Reaction score
i dont see why thats a lot of work, especially if they are torrent links. i had a site a year ago where they had every full super bowl, and nfc championship games. ive been digging around but i cant find it anywhere. as soon as i do i'll post the link. i noticed nobody found XXX or XXVII

donatop

Reaction score
if you just search for XXX under demonoid it's there, but with limited seeds. i could not find super bowl XXVII however