RELEASED Full List Of Cowboys Cuts **updated**

Cumart21

Reaction score
Love every cut. Complete 180 from how this FO usually operates.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No way in hell I cut Bailey for Maher. Hell, what are the odds of Maher getting picked up vs Bailey? Instead, why not keep Bailey and cut Bailey. If Bailey struggles early, pretty sure you can find ANOTHER Maher out there.

Or, if you're still concerned about his groin, why not IR him and then give him a full go next preseason?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I suspect the C-boys will be scouring the waiver wires for another CB or two.

Four seems to be cutting it pretty short. I think some good ones may pop up.

Other than that, I wouldn't be too surprised if Olumba and D. Thomas return.

Last edited:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Ec2TVI1.gif

:lmao:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What will the excuse be if we win more than 8?
If we win more than 8 we should celebrate the winning season with commemorative hats and t-shirts. Hats and T-shirt days are usually reserved for Chsmpionship and Super Bowl wins but an accomplishment is an accomplishment and there is no good reason why we shouldn’t be proud of a winning season. I am still thrilled we went 9-7 last year after predicting 8-8 and upsetting the homers who thought 8-8 was waaaayyyyy off base.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Scarbrough is a surprise.

Cutting Bailey is borderline mentally ill. Why did we just cut the second most accurate kicker in NFL history???
Cause he damaged goods. Get out of your feelings. Just last season Dan was not a reliable kicker for us. And just this preseason he has had issues. Once a kicker loses it because of injury it is gone for awhile. Nick Folk for us is the perfect example. We kept him to long and it hurt the team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ugh...they kept Chico um....Rico.:facepalm:
yup...its bizarre. Why cut Jeron Johnson...a good young former Seattle safety who had a good camp,at a position of dire need and void of quality, and opt to keep Rico? LOL...its really weird. Unless some bigtime roster moves ..trades are coming...