Recommended Full Practice Video 8/23

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The other thread was just starting to get fun.

Was it something I said?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I'm just a little over halfway through and Tolbert is looking much better, even against our starters, catching throws from Dak than he did in the preseason games. Dak really seems to like him.
It more looked like trial by fire , they were force feeding to him

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It more looked like trial by fire , they were force feeding to him

Maybe, because they sure were throwing it to him a lot ... and most of the time he was open and caught it. That's the main thing. He was going against the No. 1 defense and getting open against them.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Maybe, because they sure were throwing it to him a lot ... and most of the time he was open and caught it. That's the main thing. He was going against the No. 1 defense and getting open against them.

You have a crystal ball for 2022 NFL season, :D:D:laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm just a little over halfway through and Tolbert is looking much better, even against our starters, catching throws from Dak than he did in the preseason games. Dak really seems to like him.
He is a complete receiver, and smooth. But I’m not sure of his toughness yet.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I like how we have a fast paced practice. We are also using lot's of play action, bootlegs and quick passes.

Dak is also fitting his passes into tight windows and hitting them in stride.

He certainly looks improved.

We never see these types of practice under Garrett. In fact, his practices sucked.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You have a crystal ball for 2022 NFL season, :D:D:laugh:

He was going against our No. 1 defense (first-stringers) in practice. Wasn't saying we have the No. 1 defense, but we can hope.

CoachD

Reaction score
For the life of me I can't figure out why they don't have Smith at left guard permanently with the first team, he's way more powerful than McGovern and he needs to be the starter from here on out.