Twitter: Full Week 1 Schedule Announced

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not much must watch games on. Kinda a sad 1st day but we will be football starved so it'll get some ratings.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The best thing about this is that it means that Goodell and his minions cannot force the Cowboys to play 4 games in 19 days around the Thanksgiving holiday because we will already have fulfilled our Thursday night requirement. Of course Goodell will still find a way to screw us.. probably have us play a Sunday night game on the road the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Just watch..

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Eagles last 7 opening games: 3 Washington, 1 browns, and now 3 Atlanta.

NFL wants to see Eagles get off to a winning record?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ahhh possibly. I just saw final game of the season was @ Philly

I predicted we would end on the road in a cold weather city as soon as they announced our opponents.. Goodell loves to put the screws to the Cowboys any way he can.. Now we get to start the season in the heat and humidity of Florida and end it in the bitter cold at Philly.. Just friggin lovely..

Carson

Reaction score
I predicted we would end on the road in a cold weather city as soon as they announced our opponents.. Goodell loves to put the screws to the Cowboys any way he can.. Now we get to start the season in the heat and humidity of Florida and end it in the bitter cold at Philly.. Just friggin lovely..
I wouldn’t be shocked if we opened up

@ Tampa
@ KC
Philly
@ WFT

lol

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Potential Game of the Year with Saints - Packers opening weekend if somehow that’s where Rodgers ends up

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I love that 9, Sept, Thursday Night start on the road for the Cowboys. Our first shot at seeing Quinn's defense. NBC is predicting a high-scoring game. Does that mean week 2 is the Cowboys hosting the Giants?

Maverick84

Reaction score
The best thing about this is that it means that Goodell and his minions cannot force the Cowboys to play 4 games in 19 days around the Thanksgiving holiday because we will already have fulfilled our Thursday night requirement. Of course Goodell will still find a way to screw us.. probably have us play a Sunday night game on the road the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Just watch..
you're giving him too much credit...

They're gonna announce Wednesday night games during the season, then they're gonna flex our Sunday game to Wednesday night, then we'll play again the next day on Thanksgiving.... at 8am (to make room for our newly announced double header, to be played that same afternoon)